💜 EP-33 💜

~ Viewer's POV ~

Rm tells the truth...
- I was born so differently... I didn't go to school. I didn't get an education. I lived in my subconscious mind. After 14 years... I came to consciousness.

Suga: are you jesting us?
V: you too went unconscious cuz of an accident then why can't he be?
Suga: aigooo!

Rm: I came to know who I am... Who is present Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung, Kim Seokjin, Park Jimin, Jung Hoseok, Jeon Jungkook, and Y/n...
Hobi: me?

Rm: When I was in my subconscious mind... I saw our past life. I know, we will meet back in this place. In the Galaxy ' BTS '
Jimin: BTS?

Rm tells the flashback...

( Flashback continues.... Rm tells the story meanwhile Wang lee tells the story to Instructor and old man )

( Flashback is in EP 29 and 30. Now the continuation )

Jack : whom do you think? THE SUN.

Aldrich got shock by hearing what Jack told.
He suddenly sat down and bowed to her.
We all were in trembling.
I glad that she protected me and I got in her sight.

( What jack told about hazel? Will be in the next episode...) 

2 minutes back...

Jack: Whom do you think? THE SUN.
Aldrich: pardon?
Hazel: Let them be alive...stop oppa.
Jack: She's our goddess Agnes's only blood Hazel.

Aldrich got shock by hearing what Jack told.
He suddenly sat down and bowed to her. 

Aldrich: jwesonghamnida! I wondered of your powers but I didn't know it's... It's because... Because...
Hazel: it's ok.

Agnes came to their planet ' VENUS '
All were bowed and Aldrich got fear.
Agnes: God of Venus ' Aldrich... '
Aldrich: it's my fault to kill my genes... It's my fault... Please don't kill me your majesty!
_______________________________________
Author's note :

Agnes is the light of BTS galaxy. Who is like the sun...
Her daughter - Hazel
Her son - Jack
Her another siblings ' Elsie ' was at prison cuz she killed a poor creature.
_______________________________________

" Our Galaxy is slowly disappearing.
From 16 planets... Now we only have 8 planets. Gods of planets should protect and Venus is our galaxy's pride. If VENUS disappear... Then there will be no BTS galaxy. Aldrich, Hazel will be this planet's god. Go back and stay with remaining creatures ", Agnes ordered him.

But Aldrich got fear cuz other creatures will kill him.
Hazel: I'll manage this... You can go Your Majesty!

Agnes and Jack went back.
Aldrich hided behind a rock.
Hazel saw him.
Hazel: Aldrich...
He got up quickly - Your Majesty!

Hazel sat with him.
' sit down... I'm also a creature '
Aldrich sat down with a sad face.
Hazel: you are really handsome.
Aldrich: no use with that Your Majesty!

Hazel: But.... I seem to be like you.
Aldrich: pardon?
Hazel: when I have been close to you... I fallen for your eyes. But it's hard to marry a Princess. Isn't? Aigooo!

Aldrich grinning...
" Jinjja? You like me? I would marry you even at this moment! I have fallen for you in the first sight your majesty! "
Hazel smiled...

Aldrich got a great hope on Hazel that she would protect him but he thought... He should not go with touchy relationship cuz she's the princess.

But at one day...when Aldrich talked with Hazel... She slipped and fell on his shoulder.
Aldrich and Hazel were too close to their lips.... Their eyes blushing eyes other. They were at eye contact.

Agnes noticed like something going to happen very bad...
All planet's god were felt the same.
The purple sky seems to get dark that have ever happened in those eternity.

Aldrich gone close to her lips by closing his eyes... Hazel too closed her eyes...
Agnes: Hazel!
Jack: something going to be bad...

The 6 god's where in tension and fear.

At the moment when Aldrich's lips touched Hazel's lips and he bit down his lips and hecked her slower and hooked on her tongue - his lips...

The sky turned too black and the planets burst out...
All the god's were thrown away and they hitted on rock and bleeded - they died badly!
Aldrich and Hazel separate due to the venus stopped it's spin.
They were thrown away from the planets separately and hitted on the rock.

Hazel died by holding Aldrich's hand.
And at last the venus started to over spin and came out of the BTS Galaxy.

At some distance it gone to Milky way galaxy and the pluto disappeared, Venus got by sun's pull and started to revolve in the axis at centre of Mercury and Earth.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

Jk oppa and y/n's precious kiss made the VENUS to join in the solar system 😂😂😂😂😂 oh god! The imagination of my mind😂😂😂😂

- Kim Min Young