💜 EP-15 💜

~ Y/n's POV ~

She ran behind Jungkook.
' Stop...you know I'm following...even though avoiding? What I did wrong? '

Jk slows down his walk and stops.
' three boys heart is fluttering for you. Isn't a mistake you did? Making three men to feel bad. Isn't your mistake? You are still casual by this. Isn't a mistake? Casual with your childhood friend....you still didn't know he have feelings for you. Your ex...he still loves you...and I...you'll not consider me infront of those two. I'm just your contractal friend. I was thankful that you had helped my mom... I'll give your money back... soon or later. Now, with what relationship you are here? '

Y/n got tears but smiles with pain of his words.
' the reason who lost their heart to me...is you guys...not me...arresso...you are indirectly asking that am I not still ashamed to be like this. Yes, I'm a savage creature. Still you don't know about me.
I answer! I came with a relationship...but now...I don't want to be in that. Gwaenchana... repay my money soon. Let's end '.

---------------------------------------------------------

~Your POV~

Y/n got tears and she walked back to a grave.
She kneels down with tears.
' amma...appa! Are you watching me? Amma...why you gave me birth like this? Am I want to suffer till I die? Wae? Eomma wae? '
She cries to her mom and dad's grave.

---------------------------------------------------------

Flashback...

At a dark Jungle...a pregnant lady walks with blood.
She had pain.
Her husband cried a lot. She lies on his lap.
Her husband with tears, tried to pull put the child from her stomach.
She shouts in the pain.
Finally the baby born.
Twin babies.

When her mom went to saw her child...an arrow first hitted on her husband and then her.
The babies cried and they are on the dirty ground.
While they died, their mom's fate came into the female child and dad's fate on male child.

After they died, female baby was taken by kyu joon and male baby by kyu joon's instructor.
They gone in different ways.

The thing which seems unsual is... both babies  could remember their birth until they die.

The babies were none...one is y/n and another is Kim Taehyung. They were siblings.

Though their mom's fate is strong than their dad.... still y/n struggles.

Flashback ended

---------------------------------------------------------

At bar...

Jimin met Jungkook.
'are you a mad or acting like a mad?'
Jk : what you want?
' from y/n was in orphanage...to she is staying as president...do you know how she was beaten too badly? You may know...'
Jk : if you want to talk about her...just talk alone. I don't want to hear you.

'The person who is in her heart is you'.
Jk : She may fell again for her ex. I saw they were hugging. I saw with my two eyes. Now what about you? Gave up your love?

' Eyes always seems more lie than truth. Her ex...gone to abroad. Do you know what she told to him? She told...that her heart is pondering someone's name '
Jk : it could be you...

' the one who fell to her is us...not her'.
Jk smiles...
' telling the same line like her...good wavelength! '
Jimin thrown the bottle down in anger. Jk didn't respond.
' If you want to kill someone with words...just kill them completely '.

He told and went out.
Y/n was waiting outside and heard all the things.
Jimin : he won't seems like...he'll get back to normal mood.
Y/n : thanks for talking for me...but I'm sorry too.

Jimin : no sorry or thanks between friends. I changed my mind to be friends forever. Promise...
He gave pinky promise. She smiled a little.
' you did a lot for me '.
Jimin : ayy! Gaja... let's have a drink.
' ani...I won't come inside '.
Jimin : wae? Cuz got fight with your boyfriend? Ya... let's go to another bar...

Both went.
Y/n told jimin to tell y/n's feeling since she don't want to leave jk.

°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°

Aigoo love with flaws!

- Kim Min Young