two

isabelles pov :

"the man of the night!" said bryce in a microphone as vinnie finally came out to his party. "i say we hit him with some good 5 shots, just for good luck!"

"honey i hope you know theyre sending your man to the moon tonight." laughed larray pouring a drink.

"hey youre not one to talk, thats a heavy ass pour you got on the pink whitney."

"baby girl this is for you! youre gonna look that hot for what? to stand there doing nothing?" said larray. "we need that confidence for the birthday sex."

yeah, the next fuck wed have would be like 5th round of birthday sex. my hips have been on fire all day, maybe some alcohol would take my mind off it. not only would i have the worst hangover over my life, but we took no time to get condoms today, we already agreed to get a plan b as well.

i downed the cup fast and made another drink snd continued. i needed to find vin, after all i should be spending the night with him.

i located him talking to nailea and renata. dont get me wrong, nai is chill even though i know she wants something with vinnie, renata is a bitch who would literally eat his nails if he asked. i get it, its vinnie. i cant say he isnt fucking the finest man in this room right now or in general. his attitude, his confidence yet no cockiness, he was a man. but he was mine.

he means the world to me. id mine for gold with my bare hands for him. id turn water in wine for him. we like to live in the moment but i know if its not him i dont care about marriage, i dont care about kids, about paying off a mortgage etc.

"hey stink." i hugged his waist from behind.

"elle?" he laughed, i just knew he was already a couple drinks in. he was a heavy weight, hes always been. maybe he was buzzed but he definitely wasn't drunk.

"that dress is a bit small huh?" laughed nai at me. the thing i disliked about nai was the way she back-hands me. acting like she has the best interest in me when truthfully im aware she doesn't.

her and vinnie did have a thing for like a month, but it doesnt really get to me or worry me because i can see in vinnie's eyes when he says in the only woman for him. and i do get it, have you seen him? im the luckiest girl to have him.

"have you gained weight?" asked renata, of course she'd ask that.

"i actually haven't weighed myself." i tried to laugh it off.

"you look amazing, baby wanna get me a refill please?" he asked kissing my forehead.

i nodded and went to get him another drink. once i went back to where i was before he wasn't there.  i downed his drink, i honestly wasnt enjoying the night as much as i thought i would. i understand of course, its his night, everyone is here for him.

suddenly i remembered why i dont drink tequila, it hits me hard fast. im not the heaviest weight. and at this point my drunk self wasnt good at rejecting people coming around giving bottle shots. i hated how drunk i felt. i needed to find vinnie or larray.

"girly!" yelled renata. this bitch, im too drunk to be fake.

"hey." i said, her perfume was disgusting i swear it smelled like cat piss. it was making me nauseas.

"vinnie was so drunk! i think he went upstairs you might wanna check on him..."

the words flowed out of her mouth but i wasnt not feeling in a good state of mind to listen. i wanted to go to my room, to lay down, to sober up, to throw up, whatever i needed to do. i didnt wanna stay down here and yack on the floor.

"ill be back." i covered my mouth with my hand as i sped walked up the stairs. i just needed to lay down. i twisted the door knob but it didn't open. "who the fuck is in there? vin?"

i heard mumbles behind the door. i felt my heart sink. maybe he was in there with liza? i trust liza. i trust grace. it could he grace? maybe kouvr. or mia. maybe it was a guy with a high pitch voice.

"you okay?" asked a voice behind me. thank god it was nai. i dont really know any other girls on vinnies dick besides renata and nailea, which kind of made me feel like a weight got taken off.

maybe it wasnt even vinnie, maybe someone snuck into our room to fuck, which was disgusting.

"yeah. im okay. i just wanna lay down." i said.

"why dont we lay down somewhere else huh?" i knew nailea, she was hiding something.

"because i wanna lay on my bed." i said, i saw the door knob finally twist open.

it wasnt liza, it wasnt grace. it wasnt even another couple who wanted to fuck on our bed. it was faith. it didnt cross my mind for a second.

i have never had worries about faith after her and vinnie ended everything. shes toxic, shes manipulative, vinnie and i both had her blocked on all platforms. i doubted she was invited to begin with, no one really enjoys her company.

"what the fuck?" my body didnt know how else to react. i looked into the room. vinnie was knocked out cold on the bed shirtless, his clothes was everywhere. i swear im officially sober. "are you fucking kidding me?"

his eyes opened but hardly, he was so pale.

"what the fuck is wrong with you?" i was furious. i didnt even wanna think this was real.

"isa." he mumbled out.

"fuck you! fuck you! fuck you!" i bawled. i wanted to fall or crawl into a ball but i didnt even wanna sit on that bed. i lost my virginity to him in that bed, we have sex everyday on that bed, i took care of him sick on that bed. i dont know how long i stood there until jack, jett, and jordan came in.

"elle. elle. listen to me, what happened?" said jack. finally waking me up from my state of mind.

"were done." i said looking at jett grabbing a bucket as jordan helped vinnie lean up.

"elle, breathe with me please. we dont know what happened, he loves you too much." jack said explaining to me.

"its okay bud. its okay." patted jordan on vinnie back as he threw up. "elle, he didnt do anything."

"i need to go." i said grabbing my phone. "i just need some air."

i walked down and out to the house. most people were gone, the sun was about to rise. what the fuck happened?