five

vinnies pov :

"fuck do you mean im pregnant?" isabella is a very no filter person, especially when shes not sleeping well, always sick, and just found out she's pregnant.

"well have you two been sexually active?"

"not since a while back! are you sure? we never did raw."

"yeah we did." i corrected.

"when?"

"please vinnie." she moaned on me while kissing my neck.

"baby—we dont have anything."

"i dont care fuck, please." she grabbed my member lining it up with herself, we both craved it an insane amount. "please."

"fuck it." i knew it wasn't a good idea, but i didnt give a fuck. i needed her. this wasnt even sex, it was fucking insane. feeling her moan and her nails scratch me was incredible. the way she moved and the way those brown eyes stared into me. she was perfect. the beauty, the confidence, everything. the best fucking present.

"vin- fuck- fuck." she moaned against my ear as i pounded into her. just because im being all romantic doesn't mean i cant fuck her the right way.

"i cant fucking believe this."

***

"there's just no way." she breathed out. i knew her. i knew she was about to go in a full panic attack. she rarely had these. but when she did they broke her down.

"isa, breathe. ok?" i don't know how i was keeping calm right now. i wanted to freak out but i was shocked. i haven't analyzed it yet.

"what the fuck do you mean breathe?" she hit the dash board. "what the fuck do you mean? vinnie im fucking pregnant! do you get that? do you get that any little bit? your life is inside me right now."

"i know. we can't talk about this without us being calm though." i looked to my side.

she had her fists clenched, this calmed her down. instead of her freaking out, she'd pretty much claw her nails into her hand. i hated when she did this. it was the worst coping mechanism she could have.

"hey hey hey, no." i reached out for her hand opening her grip.

"i just wanna go home." she said quietly.

"i don't want to leave you alone like this." i said, we were pretty close to where she told me she lived. i didn't ever find out where she was living but i was glad to see it was a nice apartment building.

"where are you going?" she asked as i parked.

"dropping you off?" i questioned. i knew her, i knew her pride. she didn't want me to leave.

"can we go in and talk about this?" she asked, letting her pride down. i nodded and we both got out of the car. i found out she lived in the first floor of the building. her apartment was nice. it was very her. she had more than a good amount of plants, it looked nice and i knew she loved it. it was cozy, chill, it had things she liked. she had a good eye for decoration. it was a one bedroom apartment but definitely more than enough space for a girl like her. we both sat on her couch in silence for a minute. "i don't want to abort."

she randomly spoke up, i wasn't upset at all, just surprised.

"y-you want to keep it?"

"i'm not sure about keeping it but i don't want to abort. i just cant. you know i can't. it goes against my beliefs." she explained. "i can't just give up you know. i can't."

it had nothing to do with a political background or religion. she went through a lot with her mom. it'll never be my story to tell but her mom had her when she was 16, she ran away with isabella in her arms. her parents were madly in love, they ran together. they worked as dealers and always brought the little girl with them, until they started consuming what they sold. at least her mom did, she doesn't know much about her dad. her mom was in and out of rehab most of her life. this led to the worst. her mom promising change and never receiving the exchange. she always knew how to make her own money. when i met her she knew every little move she was doing, i fell in love with her self-control. she just knew what she was doing always, she was so sure. the definition of a woman. her beauty took her places. she modeled, she could do everything and anything.

"it's okay." i said, if this was what my life is going to come to then i'll let it come. "we can make an appointment. we dont have to decide everything today, we first need to see where were standing."

"okay." she said looking at the floor.

"isa."

"fuck off." she sniffled. "i fucked up our lives."

"you didnt okay? were gonna have everything figured out." i said. a stayed another while, we were able to find an appointment with a good doctor on thursday, so in 3 days.

truth be told, i know im just shocked and i have so much to learn but i already care.  i drove home and got into bed and all i could think about was what was yet to come. i was a dad now.

holy fucking shit im a dad now