Chapter 3

I hate it when i came early for work.

" Hey, do you know ? It seems that no more promotion will be held this year !"
" Huh ? Really ?"
" Crap "
" It's worst "

No no nooo. I can guess what will this conversation head on !

" No, that can be predicted, remembering our last battle with Owl incident "
" Yeah, we got a great loss, but yet it's hard to found some competent ones to fill the blank seat"
" Ridiculous !"
" It doesn't make any sense. The promotional schedule is our right, not them "
" But, well, we got a huge debt with ghouls contribution for ending this chaos,right ? Although it just the white haired ghoul, Eyepatch .."

... 'eyepatch' ..What about him ?

" Are you mad ? We're humans ! No way in hell we'll in debt with that–that thing !"

It's ...my limit.
BAMM!
They startled and stared at ne with fear. I've never make a ruckuss before, and i think they were horrified by it.
I clenched my teeth, grinding while grimacing .

" ... I perfectly sure that all of senpai-tachi didn't even worth to bring this matter up, while all of YOU just sitting and hiding in safer place when others fighting with all they got. If you know, I bet that thing that you called has gained more honour than all of YOU " , i never be this rude before too, but it can't be helped.

What did they know ?
What did they know about loss ?
What did they know about despair ?
Betrayal...
Clashed trust...
Tears ...
... what they did know ??

Before i'm realizing it, i pushed one of them to the wall. I grip his collarbone –actually, neck– and raise him up , with hatred that i didn't even know i have. An ounch of pure hatred. My blood boiled fericiously in my veins, when my eyes danced with unmistakable emotions.

Shut up.
Shut up.
SHUT UP

They trembled before me. Each of investigators in the room was terrified. None of them made any sounds, to scared to speak, to coward to act.

Humans are truly a fickle thing

Before I knew it, my grip was lessened as i let the guy fell down. Ah, i bet he pissed himself right now. I knew instantly bu the time i saw his eyes. Eyes is the window of the soul. His corrrupted soul was captured perfectly in his dirty blonde eyes, with smaller black than normal. Not that i bothered to know what size his black slit are.

I smell fear.
I always could smell fear.

Then i left.