6. Grandma

3rd December
3:00 pm

Vivian reaches home. She had a good day in school. When she opens in, she finds her mother crying in her father's arm and her father trying to calm her mother down with tears on his cheeks.
She was shocked seeing the sight. She never sees her mother cry or her father vulnerable.
She throws her bag on the couch. She rushes to her parents saying

"WHAT HAPPENED??? EVERYTHING THING OKAY?!!"

The mother tried to speak,
"Grandma-ma"

"WHAT GRANDMA?!"

"Calm down Vivian. Grandmother is sick, shes in the hospital. Your mother thinks its her mistake because she did not visit her when she asked her to come" says the father.

"mom..."

Vivian tries not to break in tears. She hugs her mom and cries with her.

"Im thinking of going to meet grandma by going to New York with your mom and spend time with her. Are you going to join?" Says father

"I want too. But dad, practice starts from tomorrow. I'll join you from 15th."

"We'll be back by then I believe. I'll bring her here in Lakeville." Says Father.

Vivian's mother wipes her tears and says
"You won't go Vivian. You'll stay here. You need to practice and study. We'll be back in no time and she'll be here with you"

"But mom..."

"No buts."

"Fine. When are you leaving??"

"Today."

"What?! How?"

"Dad is booking tickets. I'm getting our bags ready."

Vivian was lost of words. She did not say anything when they left.
She suddenly started feeling insecure and starting everything about her. How she is, her personality, her body, her life, everything. She started feeling like the worst person ever. Vivian was really close to her grandma. She spent alot of time with her and always has seen her as her lifeline. She loved her more than anything.

[Next day]

4th December.

Vivian got ready, washing her face. She forces a smile and goes on.

She reached school. She was not attentive in class. She did not talk to her friends, she sat alone. She felt lonely. She felt like she just lost the way. She was not okay.

[Practice time]

It was 2:30 pm. She was sitting in the auditorium, lost, recalling everything. Recalling every moment. Sitting on the stage. She reached before Chan.
Chan comes in rushing alittle after.
He saw her, he sensed something is wrong.

Chan sits next to her.
He continues in a soft voice.

"Vivian? You okay?"

Vivian gets startled.

"Uh-ah. Yeah. I'm fine"

"Don't lie. You can tell me if you're comfortable."

"Ah. Actually my grandmother is not well, my parents left yesterday to meet her my confidence level has gone down. I don't feel the best."

"Oh."

"It's nothing. I just need to be strong."

"Well. Yes. You do. But don't get cold."

"What?"

"The definition of strong for us is, going thru everything, without feeling pain. But we hold our tears back. We don't let our emotions help us. We end up hiding them behind our mask and end up becoming cold."

Vivian starts to tear up.

"Want a hug?"
Says chan with open Arms.

Vivian hugs him back crying on her shoulder.
Vivian breaking the hug countinued

"I don't know what should I do? I love my grandmother, i don't want to lose her."

" Time will do the right things with you. You'll have the best of the best. She'll get better. She'll be with you. And I feel we should not practice till 10th. You should try to get yourself emotionally balanced. If you ever need someone to talk to you, you know I am there. Call me or text me. Ill be with you."

"But what about the performance?"

"Don't worry. We'll get it done."

Wiping her tears. Both of them leave the auditorium together and and go home.

━━━━━━━☾☼☽━━━━━━━

Last updated of this year!!! AND THANK YOU FOR HUNDRED READSS!!😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
I promise you the chapters further won't disappoint you.
Love you guys.
Happy new year!!!!
<3
Lina x.