8. End

23rd December
9:00 pm

Vivian had a long tiring day of practice. Tomorrow is the performance and she's super nervous.

Practicing and learning with Chan not only thought her a lot but she felt something she had never felt.

She'd always think of chan. How he smiled, joked, and made her comfortable always.

[Meanwhile at Chan's house]

Chan was in his father's study. He was as nervous as Vivian.
Staying with Vivian thought Chan a lot. He started living life as it is and did not hold on to the past as much.
When he'd see Vivian smile, or just see Vivian by herself, he wished dearly to hold her and thank her for everything.

He understood he was in love but was not ready to accept it. He did not want to make her uncomfortable or ruin their friendship. He was scared of what would happen.

Chan's mom knew he loved Vivian even though he did not mention a word about her.

Chan was planning to confess but wasn't sure when or how.

As Chan was in the study, he picked up a few postcards written by his Dad. His dad had a habit of writing postcards to himself to remind him or message himself what he felt and can't deny.

As he was going thru, he stumbled upon one of them that read :

Dear,
Throw the fear out.
Do it now. Confess your feelings. You won't know how the fruit is unless you taste it.
If you're sure you'll regret it, it's to regret it after trying instead of not trying at all.

Chan felt sudden energy in him. A sudden wave of leaving the fears and going.

He got up, grabbed his coat, and went out.
Chan's mom was observing him for a long time and understood what he was doing. Before Chan left he rushed to tell his mom he was coming in a bit, his mom smiled and "Don't worry change. All the best."

And chan was out the door.

[At Vivian's house]

Vivian had just come out after a shower and was trying to enjoy some music when she heard a notification on her phone

(Chan)

Come down.

Are you crazy? At this time?

I don't know. Just come. I have to talk to you.

Ah, you-
Fine, I'm coming.

Vivian grabs her coat and goes down.

"Where are you going, Vivi?"
Questioned her mom.

"Ah actually mom I left some stuff in the car and I was going to take it"

"Ah okay. Come back in quick, it's cold out."

"Yes, mom!"

She rushes out and as she is out the door, a hand pulls her and she's against the back wall.

"AH. You idiot. Why'd you call me that this late??!"

Chan did not say anything. He looked into her eyes to understand her.

Vivian's expression grew worried.
"Everything okay? Say something?"

Chan at that moment takes her in his arms and hugs her like the world was going to end.

She did not understand what was going on and hugged him back.

"Thank you, thank you, Vivi. Thank you thank you"
He kept mumbling that and broke down sobbing in the crook of her neck.

Vivian rubbed his back and tried to console him.
"What happened Channie? Is everything good?"

Chan breaks the hug teary-eyed.
"Will you be mine? I'm sorry I'm making you uncomfortable but I can't keep it in."

With tears in her eyes, she hugs back chan and cries.

"You idiot. Obviously. I'll be yours. I want to be yours. You don't make me uncomfortable dumbo."

"I love you i love you truly i love you so so much"

Breaking the hug, Chan holds her by her waist with one hand and the other one on the cheek. He whispers,

"I love you so much"

"I-i love-ve you to-o. " (her voice stammered because of all the crying.)

"Im sorry I disturbed you with this. You should go in. It's getting cold."

"Stop saying that. It makes me feel so important. This was the best day of my entire life."

"It's because you are. And you're the best thing that ever happened to me."

And Chan leaves her wishing her goodbye and All the best for tomorrow.

[Next day]
24th December
8:45 Pm.

It was festa time. Both Chan and Vivian performed phenomenally.
After the performances, they left to check out the stores here and there.

"The lights are pretty, aren't they channie?" Said Vivian.

"Not as much as you" chan whispered.

"What you say?"

"Ah, nothing babe. The lights are pretty!"

Suddenly Chan grabs Vivian's Hands and runs. Vivian was startled but kept running with him.
They reached the end of Festa. She glares at Chan.
"Why'd you run you dumbo?"

"I forgot something yesterday."

He grabs Vivian by her waist. On hand on her cheek. Rubbing it slowly and softly. Looked into her eyes for consent. Vivian nods for a yes.
Chan kisses Vivan. Their lips molded perfectly for each other. Vivian circles her hands around his neck to deepen the kiss.

After a few minutes, they pull away from the kiss out of breath. They looked into each other eyes as the Christmas lights reflected them.

Chan whispered.

"I want to spend all my Christmases with you"

━━━━━━━☾☼☽━━━━━━━

DONE. THE END. GOODBYE CHRISTMAS SWEETHEART. I WAS ON THE VERGE TO DELETE YOU.
But i hope you like this stupid chapter. :)))))))