𝟐𝟐|𝐄𝐗𝐏𝐋𝐀𝐍𝐀𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

[EXPLANATIONS]

[EXPLANATIONS]

NORA'S POV~

I AWOKE WITH a groan and groggily reached up to scratch at the sleep wedged at the corner of my eyes.

The sharp mornings sun creeped through the cold room from atop the black lake and pierced my skin like knives.

In an attempt to relieve myself from the pain I felt in every tendon,I flipped onto my side only for my eyes to widen in alarmment.

I sat up quickly and scooted to the edge of the bed,my heart beating rapidly in my chest.

There lay Lorenzo Berkshire.

Lorenzo mother fucking Berkshire!

The sun hit the side of his face from the large stained glass window in his room creating a rainbow affect,his hair had been tussled to create a bushy Maine and the top half of his body lay bare,the black silk sheets rested just below his waist showing off his toned abdomen.

Flashes of last night returned and I groaned.

What did I do?

I wasn't even drunk and neither was he!

I'd just slept with one of my best friends!

What if he doesn't want to be friends any more after this?

What if he hates me?

What if it gets awkward?

Was I just another conquest of his?

My heart skipped a beat as he flipped himself over to lay on his front although he stilled and remained in that same position,still asleep. The muscles of his back clenched,showing off the crescent moon markings etched into his shoulder blades from when I'd dug my nails into his tender skin. My cheeks flushed and a sharp stinging sensation quickly drew my attention from him and to the large B shaped marking pressed into my thigh in a territorial type claim from when Lorenzo had gripped at my hips as he rocked into me,the crest of his family ring digging into the soft flesh of my thigh.

It felt almost sinful to think of the many men who had worn that same ring before him,including his father Charles and great grandfather Ambrose of whom would have treasured such a special ring with their lives had previously been used whilst Lorenzo held me down,his hips connecting to mine in a steady,breathy rhythm.

I scurried over to reach my underwear and bra that he had folded by the other side of the bed and threw them on quickly along with my school skirt,robe,tie and blouse.