𝟑𝟐|𝐀𝐏𝐎𝐋𝐎𝐆𝐈𝐄𝐒

TW:Slight sexual scenes

[APOLOGIES]

NORA'S POV~

THE USUAL BRIGHT mornings sun warmed up the soft skin of my cheeks and brushed against the hairs of my neck.

I groaned and reached to place a hand over my forehead in hopes of sheltering my fragile eyes from the rays and smiled widely as I noticed Lorenzo snuggled up next to me.

He looked so beautiful,his tanned skin shone in the light,the harshly distinguished cheek bones sparkling in the mornings rays and his ringed hands gripped cutely at the pillow beneath his head.

I pushed myself up to rest on my elbows and brushed a few stray hairs from his face,earning a small flutter of lashes as he awoke,his dark brown eyes shining once he saw me.

"How long have you been up?" His scratchy,deep morning voice grumbled,sending lustful shivers down my spine.

I shrugged and scooted closer to him,seeking out warmth "A few minutes..not long" I tilted my head and assessed my surroundings "Who's dorm are we in?"

Enzo sucked in his bottom lip and smirked his usual smirk "Mine..Alfie slept in the common room last night..no idea why,Blaise went with Anna-of course" The boy rolled his eyes "And Draco's probably shagging parkinson"

I grimaced "Why her?it's so obvious that he likes Liza..oh shit!"

"What?"

I winced and rubbed the sleep from my eyes "Liza..I need to apologise to her today..and we need to make up an excuse as for why we left"

Enzo's brows quirked "Why can't we just tell them the real reason why we left.." he then placed an offended palm against his chest "Are you ashamed of your boyfriend?"

"I can't remember us ever discussing relationships.." I teased and his cheeks turned a flushed pink prompting him to sit up on one of his elbows to match my height.

"Well.." his flushed expression withered only to be replaced with a cocky grin as he grabbed a strand of my hair and twirled it between his long,slender fingers "I recall you confessing your undying love for me last night" I rolled my eyes and he tutted,brushing his finger against my cheek sending a warm path of tingles up my spine "-And I also recall you moaning my name a total of 7 times in an hour"

I squinted and blushed profusely.

Cocky bastard