𝟑𝟏|𝐀𝐒𝐓𝐑𝐎𝐍𝐎𝐌𝐘 𝐓𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐑

TW:Adult themes 17+ and mentions of death/disease.

[ASTRONOMY TOWER]

NORA'S POV~

I COULDN'T HELP but realise as I ran a shaky hand through my dark brown wavy locks the severity of what I had just done.

I kissed Draco,I may not have been the first one to act but I still kissed back,and eagerly too. All worried thoughts and feelings about either Enzo or Liza had vanished in an instant as his warm,smooth lips connected with my cold,chapped ones.

I didn't like Draco,not in that way,I knew that for sure.

He was a friend,that was all,a very close friend,no romantic feelings attached what so ever.

I could never romantically feel for him.

I liked Enzo,that I was sure of. Maybe even more than like, although I'd never admit that to anyone. He couldn't like me anyway..

Poor damaged Noraline,the girl with the daddy issues,the girl who can barely keep her family together and in one piece for a mere second..

But then why did he run?

It was supposed to be Theo's job,mother had always preached the importance of family to us over and over again,Coraline had barely reached becoming a toddler at the time (I remember barely a day before everything had happened,she took her first shaky steps)that she had passed in a miserable state,a couple thousand wires hooked up to a beeping monitor. I remembered vividly taking her hand and squeezing it one last time as the machine sang one last tune signifying the end of her heartbeat,her lifeline. The stop to the great ball of light that was Angelica nott.

Her name suited her,Angelica..Angel. She was an Angel,she was my Angel,Theo's Angel,Cora's and even fathers. The way in which Voldermort had spoken fondly about her once in a meeting brought suspicions that maybe young Tom riddle had almost felt something a little more than a small aggravating friendship with her.Not that I thought the man could care anyway.

A/N: I know that Tom was in school a great deal of time before Angelica would have as she died at the young age of 25-26 but for the sakes of the story,we'll pretend that they went together.

Cancer,that was what she had. A filthy muggle virus that wiped out millions. It was rare for a wizard to catch one of their diseases but it wasn't impossible and as wonderful and useful that magic can be,it stood no chance against a scourge so strong.

Jinx after jinx,spell after spell,potion after potion and still..she died.

I guess merlin had a better purpose for her up wherever the sleeping people go. Maybe she were to become an Angel. That wouldn't surprise me at all.