𝟑𝟑|𝐀𝐅𝐅𝐄𝐂𝐓𝐈𝐎𝐍𝐒

TW:No warning for this chapter but-The next three-ish chapters will be fluffy,kinda boring fillers before the madness really starts 😏

[AFFECTIONS]

NORA'S POV~

"HARMONIA NECTERE passus"Draco whispered,twirling a green apple in his palm,his tone a slight twinge of harshness.

I huffed and pried my robes off my shoulders,the room seemed to get more and more miserable by the second,the lights that scattered themselves around un-neatly dimmed and wisps of dust scattered across the floor as Draco angrily punched the matte black wardrobe.

I sighed and walked over to the boy who seemed to grow more and more evidently frustrated by the minute.

"Draco" I rubbed his arm in sympathy "I think you should sit down-take a break yeah?Let yourself rest before you rip the damn thing apart"

He gave a short grumble but tried a drowsy smile and took an exhausted seat upon the plush leather sofa,his head tipping back in exhaustion.

I ran my fingers along the cool wood,seeking out the groove in its front. Once my fingers found it,I yanked the door open and placed the gleaming apple upon the middle shelf before closing it and repeating exactly what Draco had said a moment before.

"Harmonia nectere passus"

Draco groaned and rubbed the space between his brows in exasperation.

His usual mood swings had worsened ever since we started our attempts at repairing that damn cabinet. Last night he'd stormed out the hall,anger bubbling like a furnace in his chest and none of us had even bothered speaking a word.

We tried to be as inconspicuous as we could with our sneaking around without arousing meddlesome thoughts about what we could be doing in our past time but it came to a certain point and there wasn't really any point in trying to hide that we were going somewhere together. We blamed it on a new douse of experiments the new potions master Slughorn had paired us with but of course;we'd be blind idiots to not take note of the constant nudges and wide eyes.

I found myself becoming thankful of how utterly oblivious Enzo is with the majority of these things as I'm sure If he had noticed;he would have said something or asked questions that I'm not supposed to answer.

"Where were you earlier?" Draco sat up on his elbows,brows creased,all the while still rubbing at his temples in a failed attempt at relieving himself of tension.

"I'm so sorry" I rushed "I got caught up with Snape-he kept asking me why it's taking so long"

I lied,truth was-I was with Lorenzo and it took me a good half an hour to pry myself from his arms. Hence why I was late.

Draco smacked his palms against the sofa "That good for nothing prick!" He shouted,clenching his jaw in anger "How dare he ask that! Does he realise that fixing this fucking cabinet isn't as simple as just whispering the damned spell? It won't fucking work"

I stayed quiet,he'd repeat that same sentence every day.

"Are you gonna come to hogsmeade with us tomorrow?" I asked him,strutting away to rest next to him. I curled my feet beneath my bottom and rested my chin upon the cushions "It'll be good to have a nice break"

"We don't have time for a nice break Noraline" he countered,clean king his jaw yet again "We just need to fix this fucking cabinet"

"Oh come on" I moved to rest my body against his,resting my legs either side of his waist "What's a few hours gonna hurt?"

Draco huffed and grabbed my hips to pull me into him. An odd gesture to anyone else but to me-an overly friendly one.

I guess working on a cabinet together for two hours a day really did strengthen a bond you had with someone.

He threw his head back "Fine,but if something goes wrong..I'm blaming you"

"Fine by me!"

A/N: short chapter because I really needed to show one of them fixing the cabinet

A/N: short chapter because I really needed to show one of them fixing the cabinet. Ignore my horrible writing,I'm starting to regret writing in first person as I'm shit but! Yeah.

Any recommendations for next chapter?

Also,I'm sorry if the last few chapters have been REALLY boring but it's about to kick off sooo-

*TO BE EDITED*