.introduction: "Carter"

I RECOMMEND YOU READ THESE TO GET A FEEL OF THE CHARACTERS. THEY ARE SONG LYRICS THAT I THINK CORRESPOND WITH EACH OF THEM . OKAY BYE.

Thantophobia
- the fear of losing someone you love

PLAYLIST
oh cecelia - the vamps (this song was too perfect.)

"Cecelia, you're breaking my heart. You're shaking my confidence daily. Oh cecelia, im down on my knees. im begging you please to come home. i know we're many miles apart but i still feel her. there'll never be another one like my cecelia."

Youngblood - 5 seconds of summer

"Lately our conversations end like it's the last goodbye
Yeah, one of us gets too drunk and calls about a hundred times
So who you been calling, baby, nobody could take my place
When you're looking at those strangers, hope to God you see my face"

i'll be okay - why dont we

"baby, you're an angel. you did nothing wrong but, you've been giving me hell."

wildflower - 5 seconds of summer

"you know you are my favorite fantasy, a fatal love song."

lover - taylor swift

"can i go, where you go?"

paris in the rain - lauv

"i look at you now and i want this forever, i may not deserve it but there's nothing better, dont know how i ever did it all without you. my heart is about to, about to jump out of my chest."

nervous - shawn mendes

"all you did was look my way, and my heart started to race and my hands started to shake."

she looks so perfect - 5 seconds of summer

"would you wanna run away too? cause all i really want is you."

onto something - jamie miller

"dont you go forget about me, cause i wont forget about you."

305 - shawn mendes

"if you cut the cord i dont know what id do, dont wanna skydive without my parachute. i'm a mess right now. baby help me out. im scared im gonna wake up and you'll let me down."

good old fashioned lover boy - queen

"When im not with you, think of you always. i miss you. When im not with you, hope you think of me always. i love you. i love you."

lost in reality - 5 seconds of summer

"lost in reality, i can feel you in the dark when i fall asleep, all thats in my head are pictures and memories, words that you said to me. baby, wont you save me?"

boyfriend - big time rush

"you know im gonna be there, dont be scared to come and put your trust in me, cant you see all i really want to be is your boyfriend. cant fight that, knock me down you know im coming right back."

why wont you love me - 5 seconds of summer

"why wont you love me? why wont you love me? can you tell me why, my love? can you tell me why?"

still into you - paramore

"some things just, some things just make sense and one of those is you and i."