.introduction: "Cecelia"

Heart of glass - miley cyrus

"i once had a love and it was divine, i soon found out i was losing my mind. it seemed like the real thing but i was so blind. a bunch of mistrust, love's gone behind."

younger - ruel

"ive tried, ive tried but we're out of time. deep in my heart i know that its over. deleted your number so i cant call you."

crazy af - in real life

" you crazy as fuck, but i think im in love."

easier - 5 seconds of summer

" i love you so much that i hate you, right now its so hard to blame you cause you're so damn beautiful."

stay - why dont we

"baby, id be lying if i didn't say i wish you'd stay."

my future - billie ellish

"i know better than to drive you home, cause you'd invite me in and id be yours again."

maniac - conan gray

"listen to yourself, you need to get some help."

cruel summer - taylor swift

"and i screamed for whatever it's worth, 'i love you' aint thst the worst thing you've ever heard? and he looked up grinning like a devil."

million dollar man - Lana del ray

"And i don't know how you get over, get over someone as dangerous, tainted and flawed as you."

west coast - lana del rey

"You say you miss me and i wanna say i miss you so much, but something keeps me really quiet."

Off to the Races - Lana Del Rey

"My man is a bad man but, i cant deny the way he holds my hand and he grabs me, he has me by my heart.

Shades of cool - Lana Del Rey

"But i cant fix him, can't make him better. and i cant do nothing about his strange weather"