I've had the time of my life.

"You wanted to see me?" Mike asked, walking into Harvey's office with trepidation. He had seen the older man walking around with an incredibly sour face the whole day, and had even knocked on the door before going in.

"The clients that Jessica is trying to get us friendly with," Harvey said blunty, looking up at him from where he was sat at his desk. The younger man nodded and sat down on what Harvey now thought of as Mike's chair.

"The Bernistons?" Mike checked. "The couple who own most of those uptown clothes boutiques?"

Harvey nodded. "They want to get to know the lawyer who would be representing them - me. So they want to take me with them on their favourite past time. Watching the ballet."

Harvey distaste was too clear on his face, and Mike couldn't help but giggle. "The ballet?" He repeated, biting the inside of his mouth to stop from laughing too much.

"What?" Harvey growled.

"Nothing, it's just... the great Harvey Specter - scared of going to watch the ballet," Mike was still giggling, and Harvey could swear he saw Donna's shoulders hunching as if she were laughing too. He suddenly started to grin evily, causing Mike to stop laughing. "What?" He asked cautiously.

"I thought; why should it just be me who has the privilege of watching the National Ballet with our two clients?" Harvey asked, enjoying how Mike was already figuring it out. "And I decided that my associate should come along as well, seeing as you may end up dealing with them at some point."

"Thanks," Mike said sourly, slouching down on the chair. "Wait," he said, sitting back up. "Why doesn't Jessica send Louis? I bet he'd love the ballet."

"I'd prefer to charm these clients myself," Harvey explained, leaning back in his chair. "I don't trust Louis. So get prepared - learn everything you can about the ballet so you can talk to Mr and Mrs Berniston and wear your best suit," he saw Mike fidgeting. "What?"

"This is my best suit," Mike told him, looking away from Harvey's critical gaze. "Besides," he added, "I don't want to learn about the ballet. It's a girl's thing."

Harvey chuckled at the sullen, childish tone. "Donna, did you hear that?" He said loudly. His assistant's head nodded and he looked back at Mike. "Good luck."

It was the day of the ballet, and Mike was stood outside of his apartment building, pulling at the black tie he was wearing and feeling like he wouldn't be out of place at a funeral. His neighbours were giving him funny looks as he stood there in his new best suit and he kept a tight hold of his messenger bag in case a mugger mistook him for a high-class citizen. Just then, Harvey's car glided up, and Mike winced as a particularly unsavoury looking man exited Mike's building at the same time, giving Mike interested glances.

Leaping in, Mike slammed the door and released his death-like grip of his bag. Harvey raised an eyebrow. "I didn't know that my car door had wronged you."

"Ha ha," Mike replied dryly, glad they were setting off. "Do we have to do this?" He asked, sounding like a small child.

"Feel free to tell Jessica you'd rather work in the mailroom," Harvey told him, looking out of the window in distaste at his associate's living conditions.

They soon arrived and met with the Bernistons - Mike impressed them with his extensive knowledge of the particular ballet they were watching and Mr Berniston gave Harvey an approving nod. "You've got a good one here, Harvey," he smiled as Mike talked extensively about the history of the ballet with his wife. Harvey simply nodded to him and they were soon sat inside. Harvey took his seat and chuckled as Mike went to sit next to him before being dragged by Mrs Berniston to be sat next to her, a pained expression on his face and throwing wistful glances down towards where Harvey was sat.