The fanclub. (Part-7)

Two days later, everything seemed to be back to normal at Pearson-Hardman. Donna had come back to work and Mike had almost forgotten about his weird feelings, having been so busy with the extra work from Louis.

"Hey, check this out, Mike!"

Mike recognized Harold's voice as he was washing his hands in the men's room. "Huh? Check out what?"

"I finally got that tattoo!" Harold beamed. "Let me show you."

Mike dried his hands under the hand dryer as he watched Harold take off his tie and shirt.

"How do you like it?"

Mike blinked at the huge 'H&M' tattooed on his colleague's back. "Wow, it's huge and… impressive." He assumed that Harold was expecting a compliment.

"I know! Awesome, right? I cried when I was getting it, but it was so worth all that pain!" Harold put on his shirt with a happy face.

"Well, I'm glad you like it so much. But are you sure you're working for the right firm? You obviously love H&M."

Harold looked offended. "How can you say something like that? I'm born for Pearson-Hardman and I will die with Pearson-Hardman!"

Mike was taken aback at the passionate reaction. "Sorry, Harold. I didn't mean to question your loyalty. I'm sure Jessica appreciates it."

"Ah, did you read the memo about her birthday party? I can't wait! We're going to have so much fun, Mike!" Harold said with a knowing smile.

"Yeah, it seems like a lot of fun." Mike wasn't sure why Harold was eyeing him like that but he never really understood what went on inside Harold's head anyway.

Meanwhile, Donna was at the IT department, standing next to Benjamin's desk.

"Twelve? That's all you could get me? Really?" Donna frowned at the number of H&M bags in her hands.

"I'm sorry! But Candice said that she'd be able to get more next week." Benjamin explained in a hurry.

"I would hope so. For your own sake."

"Please don't tell her how I screwed up Jessica's computer this spring. She thinks I'm the best IT guy out there. She's actually proud of me!"

"If you get me more bags next week, that won't happen." Donna reassured him as she put the bags in a big shopping bag. She had introduced the nerd to a lovely girl who worked at the nearest H&M store so that she could tap into the unlimited supply of those bags.

However, Benjamin knew that she hadn't hooked him up just because of the bags; it was her way of saying thank you for all the things that he had done for the Marvey fan club, which reminded him…

"Did you talk to Norma about my application?" He asked with hopeful eyes.

"Yes, that's the first thing I did this morning. You're in. No need for tests. Welcome to the prestigious club." Donna smiled and offered her hand.

"Oh, thanks! That's great!" He shook her hand eagerly. Thanks to the red-haired woman, he now had constant opportunities to show off his nerdy IT skills, had a lovely girlfriend, and was now a member of a cool club. Life was good.

As Donna walked back to her area, she spotted Harvey standing outside the office with a large bouquet of flowers. Pink lilies were her favorite.

"Harvey! Are those for me? You shouldn't have!" Her face broke into a wonderful smile.

"Welcome back, Donna. Feeling better?" Harvey handed her the bouquet and earned a lipstick mark on his left cheek.

"Yes, and this is my first assignment." Donna rested the bouquet on her desk and gave him an envelope.