{Chapter Eight}

As Y/N walked into their secret place which was the janitor room as they went down and sat down as they sat down and logged in as they put on their headphones noticing Guy and Molotov.

Vesper walked over as they noticed Molotov and Guy kissing as they waited for them to finish as Molotov gave them a smile and Guy looked at Vesper with a smile as well once they finished kissing.

"I remember everything now. Both of you come with me." He said as they began walking towards his apartment as then they got inside before they were by the blinds inside his condo.

"I do this every day so much, I'd forgotten why." He says flicking the blinds a little. "Do you see that? Right there."

"Oh my god." Vesper and Molotov smiled at each other before they looked back at the blinds. "OH MY GOD!" They both continued.

"Antwan hid our original build past the horizon, making it invisible... but he forgot to scrub the reflections. It's still out there, Guy. We just can't see it." Molotov explained.

"If we can get over there, that's the evidence we three need to prove it." Y/N spoke up.

"You can't go to the water line. I tried." Guy explained.

"We need help from Keys." Y/N smiled.

***

"Antwan found a way to hide in plain sight in the one place no one can even get to." Keys spoke through a video call. "I can't believe he's smart enough to be this diabolical." He explains.

"Keys we need to focus on this." Y/N and Millie speak.

"Okay. So, the reflection shows the build past the southern horizon. But the game physics won't allow past the beach."

"But you think you can find a way to get us past the collision mesh?" Millie asked.

"We're gonna need a bridge. Both of you just need to get to Hitman's Beach and I'll figure out the rest. And guys? Be careful. Antwan may be an asshole, but he's not stupid. He'll figure out what you're both up to, especially Y/N and he'll throw everything." Keys explained.

"Already noted." Y/N nods.

"You're right."

"Um hi, Millie, Vesper, and other person I can't see...well, I have an idea." Guy speaks through the game as Keys has a confused look on his face hearing the NPC's voice. "What if he has nothing to throw?"

***

"Everyone! Gather around! Thank you for coming." Guy speaks as a bunch of NPC's surround the three. "You know me, I'm Guy.

"Hi, Guy!" They all greeted.

"Hi. What I'm about to say may be hard to understand. Really hard to understand. But are you sick of living in the background?" He questions as they all nod in agreement. "Aren't you sick of being shot at?"

"Enough." They all admitted.

"Take hostage?"

"No more." Buddy stated.

"Run over?"

"We done with that." Buddy explained.

"Robbed? Stabbed? Used as a human shield?"

"We are tired of being stabbed!" Buddy yelled loudly.

"Buddy!"

"Sorry." Buddy mumbled.

"What's with Kevin Hart?" Y/N questioned quietly as Molotov nodded a little in agreement.

"What are you trying to say, Guy?" Officer Johnny wondered.

"I'm trying to say that things in this city don't have to be this way." Guy spoke up. "Things can be different."

"Different how?" One NPC asks.

"For starters, you can put your arm down. There you go. You got it. Yeah. Breathe through it. There you go."

"Do it. Do it." Bank manager chants before he puts his hands back up.

"No, not gonna happen. That feels unnatural. I mean, what about when someone runs in with a gun?"

"Yeah." NPC's agree.

"Having my arms up is just a real time saver."

"What if the guy doesn't come at all?" Y/N suggested as everyone looks at them confused on who they are. "I'm Vesper, call me Y/N."

Everybody talks among themselves.

"People, what if our world doesn't have to be so scary? What if we can change that? Millie! Y/N! How many times a day are the banks robbed in your world?"

"Hardly ever, Guy." The two both say.

"What about corpses, Millie? You see a lot of those?"

"None per hour, Guy." She answers.

"What about gun violence? See a lot of gun violence in your world?"

"Actually, that's a big problem! It's a huge problem!" Y/N chuckled nervously.

"I didn't see that coming." He looks at Y/N.

"It's true. It really sucks."

"The point is, we don't have to be spectators to our own lives. We can do whatever we want."

"We can't all be you, Guy." The Bank Manager disagreed.

"That's not true." He walked forward. "What's inside of me is inside of you, too."

"What?" The NPC's question.

"It's inside of each and every one of you . You're growing."

The barista stood up. "I need more in my life than drip coffee. I want to make..."

"A cappuccio." Guy jumped in.

"A goddamn difference in this world."

"Much much better."

"And green tea boba."

"Holy shit!" A girl states.

"That's right!"

"You go girl."

"Preach sister." Y/N mumbled.

"Oh my god! You're amazing!" The Bombshell complimented.

"If I could just make it out past that water... there's a world out there where we can be free. Where we get to decide who we want to be. Where we can matter. But we have to fight for it. We have to fight together."

"Yeah." NPC's cheer.

"You guys have always done what's expected of you. But that shit ends today."

"Yeah!" Y/N and the NPC's cheer again.

"I love it, too! Come on, guys get in here! Big hug!" Y/N yells as they all group.