5.

once again i cannot belive i am alliiivvvveee guuurl, anyways. what's up guys? any new shit i gotta know? no? okay cool. cool. cool. cool. coooool

yall we haven't seen each other in a while and probably won't see each other for a long time again, so merry christmas, happy holidays and a non sucky new years!!

Chapter Five: 

Class D celebrates their victory over Chabashira-Sensei by going to the indoor pool. It's huge and warm and the class is having fun, splashing in the water and laughing loudly. 

Toushiro sits with Kiyotaka against the edge of the pool, feet dangling into the blue water. Their knees and shoulders are touching and Toushiro's black hair is wet and curling against his forehead. Earlier, Sawada had splashed a wave of water onto him and then made a hasty retreat to the other side of the pool when he shot her a nasty glare with a promise of pain. 

Humming, Kiyotaka leans into his side and Toushiro curls his arm around the other's waist instinctively. He smirks when Kiyotaka presses his face into his neck and settles there. His nose is awfully cold and his auburn hair tickles the underside of Toushiro's jaw. 

They stay like that for a few minutes before Kiyotaka reaches over to carefully pull down the zip of Toushiro's black zip up hoodie. Momentarily, Toushiro freezes. He's been careful with keeping his chest covered, especially in front of Kiyotaka. He has a few unexplainable scars -- pale lines from knife fights and awkwardly healed gunshot wounds -- but those can be mostly talked around and overlooked. 

Toushiro is more worried about the tattoo on his left pec, the one that marks him as the next leader of his family's… business. The tattoo is public knowledge and is always circulating the news. If someone sees it right now… it'll cause trouble.

Swiftly, Toushiro catches Kiyotaka's wrist. He hovers his lips against Kiyotaka's forehead and in a low, deadly voice, he murmurs, "I wouldn't do that if I were you, sweetheart." 

Kiyotaka's breath hitches between them, light and soft and so, so sweet. Toushiro suddenly feels the need to push him against the nearest flat surface and-- 

"Have you two ever thought of turning down the PDA?" Horikita asks, walking towards them with disgust in her eyes. She sits down beside Kiyotaka with a deep sigh. Gazing at her classmates having fun in the pool, she says, "they're so carefree." 

Kiyotaka zips Toushiro's hoodie back up from where he had opened it to his collarbones. He doesn't turn, just settles further into Toushiro's side and buries his face deeper into his neck. When Toushiro looks down he can see the back of his neck turning slightly pink. 

Huh. He mulls internally, he's embarrassed? How cute.

"They're celebrating our win," Toushiro says, tightening the hold he has around Kiyotaka's waist. He's really slim. "Don't tell me you're actually experiencing a human emotion?" He quips. "Is it hurting you? Do I need to call a Doctor?" 

"Okay," Horikita stands to her feet, looking absolutely done, "I'm leaving." She walks back down the pool and disappears into the changing rooms. 

"You deliberately annoyed her into leaving," Kiyotaka says quietly into Toushiro's neck, pressing his lips softly into tanned skin with each word. Toushiro feels heat pool low into his stomach, dangerous and sizzling with want. He slips his hand underneath Kiyotaka's zipup and traces his spine, up and down, slowly and softly.

The noise that Kiyotaka muffles into his neck sounds suspiciously like a whimper. "Yeah," Toushiro says hotly, his mind going blank with want. He clears his throat to calm himself down but it's to no avail.