2

This Teacher is the Worst
Total Word Count: 917
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You were walking to your next class with Zenitsu, complaining about how harsh and rude Mr. Tomioka is.
"Why does he have to be so strict! All I did was look at the guy! It was like he could tell I was judging him in my mind just by looking at me." You complained.
"Yeah, he's the absolute worst! He hit me because of my totally natural hair and it fricken hurt, a lot!" Zenitsu yelled, clearly angry at Mr. Tomioka's "teaching methods," if you can even call them that.

The two students, after complaining about Mr. Tomioka, arrived at their next class, mathematics. Neither of you were good at math, however you knew if you were taught the material properly, you could probably understand it.
When the two of you walked into the classroom, you saw Mr. Shinazugawa. His head turned at the to of you. "Go ahead and take a seat." He said, almost frighteningly calm.

"This class is so useless, there's no need for math in our daily lives." Some random kid already sitting had said under his breath. Despite that he had mumbled the words, Mr. Shinazugawa had no hesitation in confronting him, having heard the student loud and clear. Mr. Shinazugawa was standing menacingly infront of the student's desk.
"What the hell did you just say?" Mr. Shinazugawa questioned, clenching a fist. "U-Um, n-nothing, sir!" The student said, his words trembling along with his body in fear of the teacher.

"You little punk. Lying right to my face. I heard you loud and clear dammit! Math is essential in our daily lives. It helps with shopping, banking, and all sorts of other things! Damn you I should smack you right out of this class!" Mr. Shinazugawa ranted, afterwords punching the student across the face.

Both you and Zenitsu could collectively agree not to piss off this teacher. "I pray that all our teachers aren't like this." Zenitsu had whispered to you. You nodded your head in agreement. Mr. Shinazugawa had heard Zenitsu, and wanted to tell him that Kanae Kocho, Ms. Kocho, the biology teacher, was the nicest teacher ever, however he kept his mouth shut, wanting them to find out themselves how amazing and kind Ms. Kocho is.

It was only the first day and yet you were already doing equations. Mr. Shinazugawa took math very seriously. You felt you head screaming at you, knowing fully that you didn't understand a thing on this page. Soon enough, the borderline tourcher was over. Mr. Shinazugawa had taken back your papers. The look on his face was infused with rage. He was mumbling incoherent sentences, sentences in which you could only here the following:
"Stupid"
"Easy"
"Good-for-nothing brains"

Zenitsu, with his unrealistic hearing capabilities, heard every word. He was starting to get mad at Mr. Shinazugawa. To be fair, all he did was hand out a sheet of paper and expect perfection. Basically, he set the bar for his students way to high. It totally wasn't fair, at least in Zenitsu's mind, and you were pretty sure everyone else was thinking the same thing as you, which was exactly what Zenitsu was thinking. In a collective loud silence, everyone at the same time thought,

"This teacher is the worst!"

Almost as soon as it started, class was over, and you and Zenitsu went your separate ways, your next class was gym, which unfortunately, you had zero friends in. As you walked in, you saw Genya, who was recognizable, however you've never talked.
The worst part about this class was the fact that Mr. Tomioka was the teacher.
"Today you're doing nothing more than laps around the track. Do not stop moving." Mr. Tomioka said with a glare in his eyes, almosy deadly. Then it hit you. Laps for 45 minutes straight?! This teacher was trying to kill you! You felt your soul leave your body. Everyone started running so you had no choice but to run along with them. Inside your head you were cursing Mr. Tomioka out, also complaining about the gym clothes.
Whilst the boys had regular shorts, the girls had shorts thatade you feel like your butt was hanging out, it totally wasn't fair! In a fit of rage, you sped up without realizing. That depleted your energy, since you had gone off pace, and now your struggling to keep your legs going. You felt like your limbs were gonna fall off.
It had been 30 minutes, meaning in just a few minutes you were going to be sent to get changed back into your uniforms. Your body felt heavy, but you had managed to make it through class without being hit by Mr. Tomioka. As you walked out of the girls locker room, back in your uniform, you sighed heavily, making a mental note that today was going to be a long day.
••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Notes:

This chapter took me 2 hours to write but that's okay because it helped pass time! I had to do a bit of research to get everything as cannon as possible, such as Sanemi teaching math, and also punching someone for looking down on math and it's importance. I kept having to look things up and at some point I searched "Is Zenitsu good at math?" After getting zero results, I made the assumption that while he's not horrible at math, he's not good at it either. Thanks for reading! 😼👊