CHAPTER 4

It's been about a week now and nothing new has changed between us. The only new thing being that I find absolutely everything he does thigh clenching. I don't know how I'm going to make it on this business trip, I'm also yet to tell Jasmine about my feelings. I feel weird keeping this from her but I don't even really know what I'm keeping from her because I don't truly know how I feel, and its not like I would ever tell Mr Styles about these little fantasies.

I also can't believe that I'm still not on a first name basis with this man. It's like his thing that he enforces to make himself feel superior.

"Talia I hope you remember the flights for tonight, I don't do late." He states bluntly

"Of corse sir, how could I forget I did book them"

Over the past week I think Mr Styles has actually got use to my sarcastic nature and he hasn't really shouted at me. I also see him smirking to himself or rolling his eyes when I make my comments.

"You know no other boss would tolerate this"

I look at him and then get back to my work as for once I don't have a stupid comment. I work really hard here. Not that I didn't think it was going to be hard work but its constant phone calls, emails and an extremely hot boss all to contend with at once.

Me and JaSmile have also gotten a lot closer, we go for lunch most days at different places to get to really explore the city. Mr Styles doesn't really say anything about my lunch breaks I just assume that I got one and took it. I do work eight to six so that's along time to go without food but I don't think I've ever seen him take a break from his work to go to the bathroom let alone eat lunch. I'm pretty sure he has a button under his desk to get people to give him fresh coffee so he doesn't even have to leave his desk. You would assume he has a bad back but he sits there straight with no emotion unless he gets a bad email about stuff or whatever he actually does for work.

You would think actually being his assistant you would find out about his work or be in his meetings or business lunches. But he really keeps me out of all of it and literally just makes me book them and block out his schedule and the phone people I have no idea what relation they are to him. It's like I'm doing a job for someone and a company I know literally nothing about. I asked Jasmine if she knows anything and she said that yo only know if you need to know. Which makes me think she know things and can't tell me but it also makes me think that I'll learn things with time, little comments will be said and I'll draw a picture of what goes on here. I just hope it's all legal business and I haven't just accidentally just joined a gang or something.