Beginning Note

Hi everyone! I'm glad to be back with a new fanfic, especially because it's for Juuzou. He is pretty much my favorite character ever so I was a bit nervous to actually write something for him and have it turn out badly, but I suppose you only live once so why not? (Please don't answer that)

1. I will update once every Friday until it is complete unless I state otherwise due to special circumstances.

2. Thoughts will be in italics.

3. I don't own anything except the extra scenes I put in between (Y/n) and some of the characters.

4. I'm sorry if anyone is out of character or if anything is inaccurate. Please remember this is just a fanfiction, it isn't the real story and if you don't like it please just stop reading, be nice in the comments. That goes for me and any other commenters.

5. On that note, please comment. I love reading them :)

6. I wrote this while watching the sub of the anime, so that's what it's based on. I know a lot of people don't like it after season one, but I haven't read the manga so I don't have anything to compare it to and I think it's fine for the most part.

7. If you have any questions, please ask!

That's it for now, thanks for reading :)

-All Fanfics-
Complete:
*Just Friends (Karma Akabane X Reader)
*Help You (Itona Horibe X Reader)
*1st Year (Akimitsu Mochizuki X Reader)
*Different (Juuzou Suzuya X Reader)
Ongoing:
*Flirt (Hiroto Maehara X Reader)