¹⁷

</3

Crown Princess of the Northern Empire :
Y/n

~

"Lady Rashta, I am highly suspicious of you because the crown you are wearing on your head, is the exact same crown my mother used to wear," You glared at the girl. Whispers and murmurs arised.

You felt relieved that Sovieshu was not there. You were sure, if he were to be here, he would immediately take her side.

"Wha-What? What are you talking about
Y/n? Hahaha your jokes are so funny!" Rashta laughed as she forced herself to smile.

You returned her smile. "Since when have I been joking with you? And it's  Your highness to you. Have some respect," you sneered.

"H-huh? Are you accusing Rashta of stealing? How can you say that? I thought we were friends!" Rashta exclaimed as she began tearing up. You frowned. You knew exactly what she was trying to do.

"Oh Lady Rashta please don't cry,"

"Lady Rashta's so kind! How can the crown princess accuse her without evidence!"

You sighed. 'Once I'm empress, you won't be saying that,'

"Did you not pay attention to anything I was saying? The crown itself is evidence. My father specially designed two crowns for him and my mother, to show how much he loved her. The gemstone itself tells us their unconditional love for each other. And you, Lady Rashta, have tainted their love story by wearing it on your head," You calmly, but sternly said.

"Oh my god, How can Lady Rashta do such a thing!"

"How tragic!"

Rashta flushed in embarrassment. "That does not mean I stole it! This is Rashta's not yours!" She unconsciously raised her voice, gaining the attention of more people.

'I swear this b!tch...'

"Do you want everyone to see what you did? Fine by me..." You muttered as you took off your necklace.

It was no ordinary necklace. The red gem in the middle had mana. It had enough mana to recognise any movement in the room and record  what was happening.

Throwing the necklace on the ground, a holographic video of Rashta sneaking into the room and taking the crown played.

"That, is your evidence you were looking for." You pointed out. Rashta's face flushed even more. She was caught red handed.

Gasps, murmuring and whispers surrounded you. "What is all this commotion about?" Ah, speak of the devil.

Both Sovieshu and Navier had made their way over to where you were. As if on instinct, Rashta started tearing up.

"Rashta, darling, why are you crying? Are you hurt?" Sovieshu walked over to his lover and cradled her in his arms.

You and Azule watched in disgust.

"Her highness was accusing me of stealing the crown," the said girl sobbed as she pointed over to you.

'okay that's it, you're done. You're done'