²⁰ - Epilogue (Azule Ver.)

<3

University Student : Y/n

~

Right. After hours of contemplating about it, you finally found the courage.

For hours you had been laying in bed, tossing and turning, your mind blank except for one thing.

'should I do it? should I text him? Argh! Why is this so confusing?!'

You sat up, finding no comfort in lying down on your bed... for the first time. Reaching over to the small piece of paper consisting of numbers, you pondered. Should you?

As you typed in the last words, your fonger lingered above the send button, hesitating, worried of the possible outcomes.

'does he even remember me?'

oh trust me, he did.

'what if it's all a joke to him, he's probably a player,'

I say this once, and I won't repeat it again. Hyunsuk, or better known as Azule among his friend group, was thinking about you as we speak. His heart was only set on one person, and that person was you.

Well, it always has been. But that was a secret between the author and the readers.

The moment you finally sent that message, you threw your phone aside, gasping at what you had just done.

Not even a minute later, a loud and familiar 'ding!' came from your phone. Turns out, Hyunsuk was also awake. His mind unconsciously wandering to the girl he met at the museum.

And the fact that he couldn't forget every detail of this stranger's face did not help him sleep at night either. Just something about you made his heart start a little faster, his face feel a little warmer, his neutral expression turn into something more giddy.

Insecurities flooded into his brain. What if you took it as a joke and threw away his phone number? What if you thought of him as a weirdo.

The longer he thought of it, the more dejected he got at the endless possibilities.

god, you really affected him and he didn't even know why. Just as he was thinking about those beautiful eyes, the hair, you, his phone buzzed... and what a coincidence, it was really you!

He scrambled to type in his replies, resulting in him sending a text with a bunch of typos, oops? You could say he was excited, and yet... nervous.

Oh, how his friends were going to tease him even more after this. Heck, they were still teasing him about crying at the museum after that first meeting with you. What true friends they are.

The moment you read his reply, you stifled a laugh as your heart skipped a beat. He seemed like he was rushing, with all the typos he made

Hyunsuk

y/n
hi! it's me from the
museum... I don't
know if you remember
me but you gave me
your number :)