City boy!

A/N let me know what to write or what you want to read in this story, I dont plan these things lol.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Still Bokutos Pov:

Mmmm this is irritating me.

She's just sitting there eating like it's nothing. But I can feel Akaashi burning his eyes into my soul.

That's it.

"I WANNA GO ON THE PLAYGROUND! YOU! Come with me! Let's get to know each other!!"

I slammed my hands on the table then pushing Y/n out and dragging her to the playground. Akaashi shakes his head in disappointment and Kuroo starts laughing as if he feels bad. I drag her up, keep pushing and pulling up to the point where we're not seen by anyone.

She's tugging at my arm and looks pretty mad rn.

Y/n pov:

Bokutos pulling me up the playground and his grip is pretty harsh.

I try my best to retaliate by tugging at his arms as an attempt to set myself free but he won't budge.

He knows now so I may as well go with it. I myself would be pretty shocked if my friend had pulled this same trick too.

We come to a stop hidden from the outsiders view but they are also hidden to us.

"You could've told me" I hear. His eyebrows furrowed face scrunched and hair pouting. He's not the smartest but he is alert and does know how to be serious. But I guess not alert enough to figure out sooner.

"There was no chance to tell you and I don't want Kuroo knowing, I was scared you'd tell him" I replied

"We've been friends for a year, can't you have some faith in me?"

"Hey that's not fair I've always had the most faith in you and that's a fact. But you tend to slip up unintentionally like earlier when I assume Akaashi told you"

"You'd be shocked too!" A sigh escapes both our mouths.

Moving closer to one another he gives me a hug and stokes my hair.

"I missed you" he adds.

During my year at Fukurodani it's always been me and Bokuto. Weekends we'd have Akaashi with us. Me and him were best friends, always had each other's back. Though when it came to other friends, we refused to meet them. We didn't like the idea of our best friend dating a close friend. Hence how I guess I never knew about Kuroo. Training camp I'd always be with the girls doing our job to keep the boys on their feet and practice games with Nekoma I always avoided because of Tamaki, sure is a relief having two other managers with you.

"I missed you too" I said.

I pushed him off me and raced down the slide to hear him follow behind. I started climbing back up and hiding from him because I just know he'd want to get me back for that push.

We kept goofing around until it came down to the time of leaving. Kuroo and Akaashi didn't want to stay any longer so we jumped down and left.

After lunch we went shopping and started playing around in some of the stores, we held fashion shows trying out each other's style or piecing together weird outfits. We had a burst with that. I got new clothes on the side for futuristic hang outs like such, and some accessories to go with it. We started getting hit on by girls and went with it. You could say I've successfully won them over with my manly smile and womanly charm😌 We watched a movie and played at the little arcade thingy leading into the night, ending this night at a look out over Tokyo and slushies in our hands. We started getting worn out and took our ways to go home. We said our goodbyes leaving me and Kuroo.

I had drove him home making my way inside his house following behind Kuroo.

"Good day right?"

"Definitely" I laugh. "Bokuto and Akaashi are also really cool. I see why your friends with them."

He smiles in response. "They are aren't they!" I grab my uniform chucking it on and return Kuroos clothes.

"Well back to school tomorrow"

Silence....

"Ughhhhhh" he groans.

"Little bitch" I smirked

"HUH? LOOK ME IN MY EYES AND SAY THAT AGAIN!"

"I CANT YOUR STUPID HAIR COVERS ONE EYE! Maybe if you lay off on the gel!"

"Gel?! My hair is as natural as my looks" he says proudly.

"Wow" I say almost surprised. "Men are wearing wigs now?"

He stands there in shock, "I JUST SAID ITS NATURAL"

"As your looks" I correct. "Not my fault you look like a long lost Kardashian uncle"

"Calling me old too😭" he whines. I pack up to leave, we say our goodbyes and I get home pretty quickly. I get ready for bed without have questions nagged about my day, Tamaki really seems to trust me better huh? As I lay down a notification pops up.

'Notification'

Rooster head:
Attachment 1 image

I open it to find a video of him pulling his hair screaming "SEE! NATURAL!!"I laugh getting ready to sleep.

(Time skip)

The week flew by pretty quickly and believe it or not that's the first week of school gone by. Second week was pretty good, it's just constant hang outs with the teams, getting closer with my older brother, making friends with some girls. They view me as the reliable feminist and wont hesitate to tell me the gossip. The third week was pretty plain, I'm starting to be able to do a lot more things on my own now making things easy  same goes for the fourth week and we are currently up to the fifth week.

Boy would you like to know how it goes.

—————————————————————————
(A/N) posting this! Hopefully I'll have another one tonight sorry for the long delay!

You really notice the change in my wrong each chapter huh?😨