New member!! Or manager?

Y/n's Pov:

First period was already over then second period went by in a flash, its now lunch and im looking at the map given to help me find my way around the place. Took a while but I eventually found my way to the cafeteria... damn its big! I start slowing my pace since theres so many people and I still have no idea what im doing. It was all going fine til I heard my brother calling for me, 'what now'.

He came closer to me waving his
arms with of course a girls on his shoulders. "Hello my little brother" he snorted. "Ugh shut up!! And who's this?" I asked

"Well (Y/N) (L/N) this is my girlfriend!" He said proudly.

"Hi nice to meet you my names Hana Hanabi, and yes my last names flower, yes my first names fireworks" she said a bit embarrassed.

"Well I think your name is lovely, Hana because your as beautiful as a flower and Hanabi because you shine so bright I cant take my eyes off you" I kissed her hand causing her to blush making her a bit flustered.

"Hey hEy HEY! NO STEALING MY GIRLFRIEND!" Tamaki yelled at me, me just sitting there laughing.

"Ok well come your gonna check out the Volleyball club with me, you can play or be manager, idc if you don't want to or not I'm keeping my eyes on you til I graduate got it!" He said with a snarky look. "Baby ill see you later ok?" He kissed her goodbye and dragged me away.

"Til next time gorgeous" I yelled, her face went all pink which moment was ruined by my brother slapping my head!

"What? I told you I could pull girls regardless"

"SHES OFF BOUNDS" he sooked.

(Minutes later)

We arrived at the gym and BOY! Why are these people so tall!! Except for the little blondie in a different coloured uniform from the rest of the boys and a black haired boy on what looks like a psp? We walked in and all eyes on us. Tamaki signals for me to sit on the bench next to the door so I did and he ran to his team. The coach came up next to me and OMG this is Nekomata?! The famous local volleyball coach who's had only the best rivalry matches against former Karasuno's coach Ukai? Hes older than I expected but hes as sly as they say. I never thought id be sitting here with a legend such as himself. Nekomata is known for his skilled and special teachings and how Nekoma's been able to move towards nationals, watching him is an inspiration to me because of his wise and mischievous thinking. I could learn a lot about managing from him.

He takes a seat next to me introducing himself. "So your (Yn) (L/n) Tamakis little sister??" He asked

"Yes sir I am"

"Then... why do you look like his little brother" he chuckled, meant in the nicest way possible of course.

"Long story but if you could play along that would be amazing thank you"

"No problem" he smiles. "So I dont think ill be able to let you play since this club is for boys and the school wont necessarily allow it, but if your up for it Nekoma needs a manager?" He offers.

"Well I have to because of the idiot captain there but regardless I would have anyway since its my specialty" I took that offer up.

"HEY I HEARD THAT!" Tamaki yelled

"OF COURSE YOU DID BIG EARS" I yelled back.

The coach and I just sat there laughing and talking for the rest of lunch. During the whole training session I could see and hear people talking about me, what I didn't realise, rooster head was apart of the team, it took until he came up after practice for me to notice. As Kuroo came closer coach went back to his office.