New kid?

Third person Pov:

Y/n and Tamaki finally found a place to park and made there way to the front gate, that is until Tamaki got held up.

"AAAHHH TAMAKI SENPAI!!"

"OMG ITS TAMAKI"

"HEY TAMAKI WHATS UP MAN?"

Y/n's Pov:

I kept walking despite everyone calling for my brother, he looked at me and smiled.

"see how popular big brother is hehe" he said with a proud look.

"hmm I had more people over me in Fukurodani, this is nothing, besides I bet even as a girl I can get more girls than you" I replied with a smirk. He looked at me and laughed "AS IF!" He grabbed my arm and took me towards a group of guys that I guess he plays volleyball with judging off how tall they are.

"hey maki who's this?" one of his friends asked

"guys this is my sis- UGHH" I interrupted him with my elbow to his stomach.

"Im his brother (Y/n) (L/n), I just transferred from Fukurodani, nice to meet cha" I said with a smile.

"Heh cool, you play volleyball?" One of them asked.

"No but he managed the boys volleyball team at his old school" Tamaki replied for me.

"Wasnt their manager a girl?" They kept questioning.

"Dont know, Dont care, the bell went and I gotta take my sis- *COUGH COUGH* brother to their class" Tamaki said tryna cover me.

I looked over at him and smiled mouthing thank you, he looked back and winked, 'eugh don't make this sound like an incest story, smh'. We walked to my first class which happened to be science... not that I have a problem with it but Im not very good when it comes to chemistry or elements of the periodic table, I just prefer ANYTHING over this class but I guess I have to deal with it. We got to class 2-A (my class) and people were just walking in, I could hear people whispering about me and Tamaki but mainly him because he's so "hot", I bet people only like him because of his reputation as the boys volleyball captain. I ignored them breathing in and out, in and out repeating this process a couple times til I heard someone yell from across the halls. It was a rooster head boy waving over at us? No not me him. I just sighed and walked in class.

"Hey, have a good day ok ill see you after school" Tamaki said to me.

"Heh Ill try, but who said your catching a ride after school find someone else dork"

"HUH? But I thought?!"

"You thought wrong ahaha" and with that I turned and walked in class.

Third person Pov:

Y/n walks in class and takes her seat by a window (because every anime you gotta have the one person who sits staring out the window lmao) but now no one is paying attention to Y/n she'll be able to focus on her classes again, at least thats what she thought.

Y/n, listening to music while taking notes like the multitasker she is, she's too focused to even notice the dozen of girls fawning over her, even a couple of guys *wink wink* half way through the lesson the teacher walks up to her with a confused look on his face.

Y/n's pov:

"Excuse me Y/n? May I please have a word with you outside?" he asks

"O-oh ofc course" I reply nervously

As im walking out of the class I sneak out my phone to pause my music and put my phone away then look at the class, a few girls turn away or just sit there blushing, I thought it was pretty funny so I smiled and winked at them, a couple girls fell out there seat while others turned red smiling with a happy sigh as they slouch on there chairs a bit, must have pretty wild imaginations huh? Thats when I saw the rooster head boy again, we had eye contact for a few seconds, he's just staring at me... I can't tell if he's jealous or if he wants to beat me up so I just turn my face and pick up the pace.

I step outside and the teacher follows shutting the door behind him.

"Soo uh?? I was told in my report that... your a girl? Im sorry if this is offending you by any chance but... I just got curious... excuse me if im being rude you dont have to answer"

My eyes widen as I try to hold my laugh in but I can't, I burst into tears as I thought I was in trouble for listening to music while in class.

"No no its fine. Yes I am a girl. My brother just cut my hair this morning and made me look like a boy so I decided to go with it... will I get in trouble for this?" I asked.

"Um, I dont know your the first person who I know has ever done this" he laughed "but uh interesting, thank you for telling me, just beware for some guys in this school like to pick on newbies, some girls too but especially other guys so um be careful, also next time I catch you listening to music in my class ill be confiscating your phone and earphones?" He informed me. Ahhh there it is.

We both walked into class giggling just a bit as I go to take my seat. I put my phone in my bag as well as my earphones and grab out a mint to help freshen up a bit, I go to sit down but next thing you know I fell straight on my ass with people (boys) turning and laughing, I look back at my chair and up at the boy who pulled my chair, should've been more cautious of him considering he was giving me a death like stare earlier.

"Ha! Do you like sitting on the floor?" The boy asked me.

" well yess I do. As a matter a fact you might like it down here to" I kicked his ankle forward making him fall on his back and everyone laughed. "So what do you think rooster head, liking it down here?" I gave sass. 'Im not gonna let him get away with this are you kidding, its my first day and im already getting picked on, FOR WHAT? winking at girls? Please stop being so petty'

I got up and brushed of any dust that was on me because... ew, I look up at the teacher who rose an eyebrow at me since he just gave me a warning, I shrug my shoulder at him and he just turns to mind his business. Meanwhile the rooster boy gets up and starts laughing.

"Hahah as expected of Tamakis lil brother, hey im Kuroo Tetsuroū, sorry about that, was just testing you, no hard feelings?" He said holding out his arm.

"Yeah sure whatever" I say slapping his hand away.

"Hey now! don't tell me you took that to heart? I was only playing, beside your brother told me to take care of you, but only because he's my senpai and y'all are related doesn't mean I'm going easy on you got it?" He reassured me.

All I could do was chuckle, 'what would he do if I didn't appear as a guy, would I get treated differently as of right now, if I were to show up as a girl would I get the same treatment as I did in Fulurodani, this years gonna be interesting' I looked up at him and responded.

"No, no hard feelings, I just don't do hand shakes that's all, considering Tamaki obviously talked to you about me I assume I don't need to introduce myself"

"Heh Y/n L/n, I see your already going for the girls aye hahah"

"Not really Im just tryna focus, now speaking of focus, im going back to work and as should you" I advised him.

"What, this? This is easy, science is ma THANG! ;)"

"Pffft! Omg whatdidhesayyyy?? Ahem- well unlike you I'm not very good at science so keep your rooster head mouth shut for the remainder of the period if you could please" I smile at him.

I sit back in my seat GRABBING my chair off him and continue my work, he looks at me with a playful but mischievous smirk then takes his seat, "well Y/n... this years going to be very entertaining" he says under his breath.

'Yes indeed it is'