𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆

𝑻𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆 | "𝑩𝒖𝒕𝒕𝒆𝒓𝒇𝒍𝒚 𝑭𝒍𝒚 𝑨𝒘𝒂𝒚"

The next day, I had Yoongi take Y/n out to learn to hunt. I wanted her to know how to use a bow and arrow should she ever need to protect herself from any intruders of whatever the sort. Because at least this way she'd also know how to use them for archery. Yoongi is incredibly skilled at archery, so it gives Y/n another thing to do (especially with him) when I can't keep her occupied. He was out there with her now, hopefully making some progress.

Y/n happens to be a bit clumsy just like me, though, so Yoongi better make sure she doesn't accidentally shoot something else other than the intended targets, like herself. I specifically remember telling him to keep an eye on her, because she also has a terrible habit of wandering off given that she's a curious child, and doesn't venture outside of the palace very often. She's given me quite a few good scares recently, making me rethink my protection tactics.

Earlier this morning...

-Namjoon-
"Yoongi, keep an eye on her. Don't let her out farther than the gardens, and whatever you do, absolutely do NOT let her out of your sight," I reiterate for what felt like the umpteenth time.

Yoongi chuckled as he smirked. "Protective, are we? She's going to hate your overprotectiveness when she's a teenager."

I crossed my arms. "I have to be protective of her. I can't have anything happening to her, remember? This is my chance to protect her life."

"Alright, alright, I get it. She's special to me too; I know how it feels." Yoongi frowns. "Wish she'd given her uncle a different nickname though."

"Right, hyung. Uncle 'Kitty,'" I teased whilst chuckling.

"Do not!" Yoongi then scolded, "Only Y/n can call me that," he scolded next, sticking his tongue out at me. "You might be the king, but I'm still your hyung!"

I rolled my eyes. "Oh, whatever. Just be careful with her down there, and don't let her out of your sight. No matter how much she begs to explore. No remorse. It'll only get worse if you give in now and enable it."

Yoongi made one of his classic 'faces,' as I called them. "Got it, King. I'll basically make sure your 'daughter' hates you growing up."

"She won't hate me! She loves me." I defended, though part of me was unsure. "She loves her Daddy."

"Word of advice?" Yoongi shakes his head. "Don't say that when she's grown up."

"Alright, alright! Just go, I'm sure Y/n is dying to go and do something." I chuckle. "You know how my little princess is."

"Yes, yes. I'll see you later then," Yoongi pulled the door to my study open, about to leave before spinning around on his heel to offer one last sentence. By the way, you can relax. I'll keep an eye on her, protect her, got it. See you later," he then says one last time before taking off.