𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏

𝑺𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏 | "𝑴𝒆𝒔𝒔𝒂𝒈𝒆 𝒊𝒏 𝒂 𝑩𝒐𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆"

"Baby girl?" My father's groggy voice called. "Is that you?"

Come on, I was so close! Don't let me get caught now! "Yes, Daddy!" I responded quickly. "It's me."

I heard him sigh in relief. "What are you doing out of bed? Can you not sleep?" He asked worriedly.

"Uh, yeah. I went down to the kitchen to get something to drink," I lie.

He rubbed his eyes, which were laced with sleep. "Aw, I'm sorry, sweetie. Come here." I gulped as he opened his arms, expecting a hug. I embraced him anyway, feeling his muscular arms wrapping around me, but of course I hugged him back. "Were you unable to sleep? Has something disturbed you?" He asked again, the worry never leaving his voice.

Aish; I feel so bad that he worries so much for me. He shouldn't have to. "No, Daddy. I'm okay. I just woke up feeling kind of thirsty."

"I see. Are you going back to bed?" He wondered aloud.

If you mean am I going to bed for the first time tonight, then yes.

"Yes. I am."

I felt him kiss the top of my head. "Okay, goodnight then. I love you. I hope you're able to get some rest."

"I love you too, Daddy," I responded curtly.

After he'd headed back into his room, shutting the door, I went back into my own room, breathing a sigh of relief and thinking about how amazing my little adventure was. I mean, I even met someone! Taehyung is so sweet, too. And so handsome! I wonder why someone like him would be interested in someone he met by mistake? I think I liked how tonight felt, and I might have discovered my new guilty treat. Kim Taehyung is certainly one mysterious fellow.

I snuck out again the next night to see him again, and I did this the next night and the next, and the next after that. This routine continued for about two and a half months after, until one fateful night, (unfortunately tonight), when I was finally caught (which how I had managed to go this long without getting caught was a massive mystery to me). However, it wasn't my father who'd caught me, but my Uncle Yoongi. I hadn't realized he'd been spying on me this whole time, and had seen me each and every time I'd snuck off.

"And just where do you think you're going, kid? Off to see Taehyung-ah again?" He interrogated, crossing his arms.

I chuckled nervously. "Ahaha, Uncle Yoongs! What a...surprise."

"Don't 'Yoongs' me." He smirked. "I know you're off to see that boy again."

"Uh, what boy?" I asked anxiously.

"A certain Kim Taehyung?"

I gulped. How does he know about Taehyung? "Uh, how do you know about Tae, Uncle Yoongs?"