𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆

𝑻𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆 | "𝑯𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒆 𝒐𝒇 𝑪𝒂𝒓𝒅𝒔"

"But now, I'm ready to move on. I'm ready to make a different type of memories with you."

"I think...I think me too."

Namjoon's face instantly brightened. "Really? Oh, that makes me so happy to hear. I'm really sorry, again, for everything that happened, I just love you so much, and all I want is for us to be happy together again."

I smiled right back. "I want that too. So, what do I call you then now since things are different? I'm not really sure what I should call you."

"Well I suppose it is odd for you to keep calling me 'Dad,' since we don't have that type of relationship anymore. Though I'm not opposed to you calling me Daddy if you wish. But you can call me whatever you want, Princess. You can call me whatever makes you feel more comfortable until you're used to this. It's all up to you, my sweet. I will wait for you as long as it takes."

"Thank you for being so understanding," I say, genuinely meaning it. "I think I might just stick to Namjoon, because it really is such a pretty name."

He blushed. "Thank you, my love. I'd tell you the same, but I'm sure you know already how pretty I believe your name is. I picked it out, you know. I was the one who named you when I adopted you. I'm sure you had another name that your mother had given you at birth, but I-I felt it only fitting that if I was going to raise you, well, you deserve a name fit for a queen." He rolls his eyes now. "That, and Yoongi refused to let up about how I needed to learn to care for an infant, so...he was the one who also suggested that I change your name."

"Really? You named me?"

"I did. When I found you, Yoongi said I needed to give you a name, obviously, since we didn't know your original one and he did make me realize that I could probably give you a name of my own choosing. So when I thought about what I wanted to name you, I instantly thought of Y/n. I liked it the best, so I immediately decided it fit you best! Fit for a queen~" He coos.

"Well, I like the name you gave me."

"I'm glad," he replies eagerly, smiling gently at me.

He gazed into my eyes, and we just had a moment like this. Quiet, but loving. I was feeling all of the recent anger we've both harbored just fade away, just like that, and it felt nice to be at peace again.

I chuckled before admitting, "Yeah, well regarding names, I don't think I'm going to be calling you any form of 'Dad' anymore. It seems strange now, especially if we are to be partners."