CHAPTER 3

You sat down next to her, letting her sleep. I'm not leaving your side from now on. Just in case.

You decided to not leave Berk until this madness was over. You couldn't risk flying long distances right now.

You also noticed that Fishlegs was acting extremely suspicious. Of course - you couldn't find out a lot since you had to keep an eye on Glacier all the time.

"Why do you want to go?" you asked Glacier, looking at the sky in boredom.

"Because everyone is laying eggs right now," she explained, with urgency in her voice.

"What?!" you scrambled up. "Let's go, I want to see that!"

"Finally," she grumbled, taking off as soon as you were secure on her back.

***

After a long flight, you reached the beautiful island full of baby dragons and landed. Glacier laid down contentedly, letting you sit beside her.

***

You woke from your sleep as Glacier moved under you, getting ready to take off. You sleepily got on her back and let her take you wherever. All you needed was to be with her.

Midst the flight, you realised you were flying back to Berk and cheered silently.

"As soon as Snoggletog is over, we can go home," you assured Glacier, who smiled at you in return.

***

You watched as everyone else went into the great hall and sighed. "Well then, Bud. I think it's time we also go home."

She nodded in agreement and took off, flying back to Lonebreeze.

[THE END OF BOOK 4]