The start...

Before we start I want to say that this is an AU and this Danny's personality is a little different than the real Danny Phantom which is created by Butch Hartman and does not belong to me in anyway other than this plot. 

Also, this universe is set in 2019-2022 setting but no corona unlike the original show which is, I think, in early 200's so the technology will be our usual devices. Also, Tucker and Sam's are also going to be a little changed and, of course, let us not forget Jazz but she won't be changing much. The frootloop will also come as we go into the story.

Warnings: panic attack, sleep deprivation, kinda depression, eating problems, blood

The start... the start of this horrendous summer... Ugh I'd rather not think about it but I guess we're doing this anyways so let's just go already!

I suppose I'll start by introducing myself. Harry, Harry Pot- *gets smacked on the head*

*ahem* I meant... Danny, Danny Fenton or you could know me as your very own lovable dead ghostie boy slash town superhero, Danny Phantom! And if you didn't know that, then what are you doing here, random person who came here to stalk me? Have you even watched the show?!

...

Moving on! This is the story of my shittiest summer ever! Enjoy as me and my friends (mostly me) suffer and try to twist our way out of our problems and end up making them even worse! I'm way too optimistic and ecstatic about it but who cares, not me! 

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<I swear if any one of you calls me Inviso-bill, I'll haunt you in your sleep-

>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

This chapter was supposed to be small but I promise the other chapters will be long. 

Preview: Amity Park! A nice place to live!

In a certain household of a certain family known as the Fenton's was a boy trying to sleep with all his might knowing that he only 4-5 more hours to sleep before he had to get up to another lovely day in-

"SCREW THAT! What are you even saying? LOVELY?!" ...A quite snappy boy with a bad attitude at that too-

"Shut up! Start the chapter again!" *sigh* And quite mood and demanding as well...

"STAAAAAAAAAAAAART-!"

*explodes*

<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

That's that for now. Bye! Comment? Vote?