Literally the description

Caution: This story contains crack. Read at your own risk.

*sigh* "Guess I'll die"

Tucker held his hand at his mouth and stomach as sounds of muffled and choked laughter escaped.

"What the hell is wrong with you guys?!"

He continued in a low voice, "...I want to die," which made him transform into his ghost form. He groaned loudly, "You KNow, when I said I wanted to die, I didn't mean THIS!"

"Mood."

"I dunno man, I mean, that sounds like a YOU problem, not a ME problem"

"Ugh, I hate you guys..." No, you don't" "No, I don't... dAM IT!" 

"Sorry, but I'm a little busy being badass~" "That is false" "Not in the mood for jokes" "...You guys were suppoSED TO SUPPORT ME!" 

"F"

"You've always been a bad liar" 

"That sounds kinda gay, ya know~" "Shut up" "ok"

"tHESE PEOPLE ARE SO DAM RUDE" "I could use a dam nasty burger right now" "A dam salad would be better" "..."

"...why do I even stay with these people...?"

"There ain't no sleep for the wicked!"

"Oh my god, what the f**k is THAT?!"

"RUN!"

"...It's so f***ing blue"

"Stop making those noises. You sound as if you're dying" "I AM dead, ya know" "Yesn't"

"...I wanna go home." "..." "I'm going home" "Wai-" "I'm leaving"

"Why are so mean to me?!" "hMM LEMME THINK, OH RIGHT, CUZ YOU'RE A RECKLESS IDIOT!"

"If I'm not fully dead by the end of this, you can call me suicidal cuz I'm jumping off a f***ing cliff" "Can't you fly tho...?" "Gravity's a thing, bi**h!"

"I hate it when you're right..." "That must suck for you" "Yeah, too bad" "..."