-5-

Uh oh back again

Also follow for updates cause I post a lot of stuff on my board about the story progress

Word count: 3248

(Image used is for later in the chapter)
________________________

The morning sun had peeked in through your curtains, the sunlight shining right into your eyes causing you to ride from you sleep. Witch a stretch and a yawn you had gotten out from under your blankets to sit on the side of the bed. You weren't sure what time it was but it was definitely early enough to where only Ranboo was possibly awake.

You got up and stood still as you gave your back a pop before going over to your vanity, even though Niki wasn't awake it was nice to do your own hair sometimes. You sat down and began to brush out the tangles making sure to run your fingers through your hair. You took a long look in the mirror to make sure everything was fine before getting up to begin getting dressed.

Out of all the dresses you picked a oliver colored dress that was light weight almost like a sun dress with only a few ruffles. You slipped the dress on and put on your shoes before leaving to make your daily walk to the garden.

___

Ranboo had been hard at work, the wedding was coming which means the garden has to be perfect for a few days since it would be the center of the celebration. He had some new flowers installed along with more of your favorite ones. He also had a fresh set of water lilies that he had planted near the pond, making very sure not to get any water on his skin.

He had almost finished his job for the morning, using shears to clip and shape the hedges into beautiful statue like shapes.

"The sun has barley even rose and you're already hard at work?" Ranboo had turned around to face the person he had heard, "Well you know what they say, early bird gets the worm" he smiled as he saw you walking down the path to come greet him like you did every morning.

"Your father instructed me that the wedding would be in the garden, I have to make sure everything is perfect for you" he had gone back to trimming at the hedges. It made your heart warm that he wanted the wedding night to be perfect for you, he was always such an amazing friend.

"Well just make sure you don't overdue yourself, you know how you can get trying to be a perfectionist" you smiled as you watched him trim the hedges so carefully. "Well it wouldn't be a royal wedding if my best friend didn't have a perfect venue" he had stopped cutting the hedges, listening to what you said and taking a break.

He held his arm out with a smile, giving him the same emotion back you wrapped your arm around his as you both strolled down the path to your secret pond spot. Sitting down on the bench you admired his handiwork of all the flowers that he had planted around the pond. "You'll be attending won't you?" You asked referring to the wedding. "Well I don't think I would miss my best friends wedding for the world, thought it'll be sad to let you off to another man I might cry" he joked around while clasping his hands together.

"Well I promise I'm not leaving you forever, since father is getting old we're staying here. Philza will anoint Technoblade kingship and that way father can finally rest" you watched the fish swim in the pond, "Your father always did work too hard, but he's a great man, best king I've ever known at least" Ranboo had stretched his arms to rest on the back of the bench.

The sun had begun to rise more, and you could already feel that everyone was starting to awake and get ready for the day, definitely hearing Tommy's yelling from across the kingdom. "Well someone is awake" you had groaned at the sound of Tommy.

After just a few more moments of taking in the peaceful atmosphere the pond had gave you and Ranboo decided to part ways, he had to finish getting the hedges ready and you had wedding planning to do. The wedding date was getting closer and closer and you didn't even know what dress you would wear.