☀️Birthday

Camilo planes Y/ns 17th birthday

Camilos POV

"Move the flowers to the left!!" I yelled a little stressed that it wasn't perfect.
Today was Mi Amors 17th birthday and it needed to be perfect. Everyone was decorating Y/ns house for the party since it was a smaller gathering with only a few friends and family.

Isabela was currently distracting Y/n by showing her a new area she managed to grow in the woods.

Mirabel rolled her eyes as she moved the flowers a little to the left
"PERFECT!" I say holding my hands up for her to stop moving it.
"Finally. You've been asking me to adjust it for the past 30 minutes." She said hopping down from the stool she used when adjusting the flowers.

I took a breathe and began to walk around her house making sure everything was set.
Mama and Papa where busy helping Y/ns parents cope with the fact their daughter was almost an adult.
Tia Juliette just walked in with the (F/f) cake she made for the party.

It had (f/c) frosting, a cute icing border on the bottom and top, and "happy birthday Y/n" on the top.
I thanked Tia and asked her to put it on the table as I walked up stairs.
That was the one area that no one was decorating because the party was upstairs, all except for me.

I walked into Y/ns room that I had decorated to me full of flowers, pictures of us, treats and snacks I know she likes, and a few fake candles lighting up the room.
I smiled proudly at the scene and deside to head back downstairs just incase anything else was wrong.

Mirabel walked into the house with a big present that she got for Y/n making me a little nervous at the way she was struggling to keep it balanced.
She began to tip over, falling toward the cake and other food until I quickly shapeshifted to reach her fast.
I caughted the present and her before she hit anything making her left out a breath of relief.

"Be careful!! You can't mess anything up it needs to be perfect for her!!" I said stressed.
"Like mother like son, calm down Tia Pepa 2.0 everything is going to be fine." She said patting my tense shoulder lightly before placing her gift down and waking back outside to help with anything else.

I took a deep breath in the calm down before a small cactus grew by my feet then disappeared again.
She's coming!!
I ran outside and gathered everyone to hide somewhere in the house as they rushed inside.

In the far distance I could hear Y/ns sweet laughter as they grew closer to the house.
I rushed inside and closed the front door behind me, hiding near the presents.
The door nob began to turn open as we heard a bit of Y/n and Isabelas conversation.

"I never expected you to be that kind of person, but I guess I can se-" Y/n walked all the way in and turned on the lights as we jumped out excitedly.
"SURPRISE!!!" We yelled as she jumped back a little, clearly unaware of what was happening till she looked around at the the decorations with her mouth open.

"You guys.... did you do this all for me...?" She said through watery eyes, I stood up the walk closer. I held her hand and smiled.
"Actually Camilo planned this, we just helped out!" Mama said as I pulled Y/n into a hug.
"Happy birthday Mi Amor." I whisper kissing her softly.

"I heard that." Dolores giggled while her husband Mariano simply placed a hand on her shoulder.
I pulled away from the kiss the side eye my sister before Mirabel yelled out "Let's party!!" The music began to play and everyone started talking or dancing with one another.

I grabbed Y/ns hand and pulled her into dance a little, she swayed her hips with mine. It was a nice moment to be this close with her until I heard Y/ns Mama say "it's time for the cake and presents!!"

"What? But it's so early." I say questionable,
Everyone laughed a little.
"Honey it's been 2 hours, time Flys when you're having fun!" She said smiling making me apologize embarrassed.
Y/n sat down and we all sang happy birthday and she blew out her candles before Antonio grabbed a cupcake and smashed it in her face.

Everyone laughed and cheered while Y/n gave a happy smile.
When everyone was busy partying I grabbed her hand and pulled her upstairs quietly.
"Where are we going?" She asked a little worried.
"You'll see." I say winking back at her.

I placed her infront of her bedroom door before gesturing her to open it. I laughed at hesitation before she opened the door with a gasp, waking in and looking around.
I smiled at her cuteness before taking one of the flowers and holding it out for her.
She turned around to be meet with the flower, I put it in her hair as she giggled.

She quickly pulled me into a hug before whispering thank you. I kissed the top of her head and walked over to her record player, turning it on the a slow romantic song.
I grabbed her hand and spun her around before pulling her close once more.
He hand layed on my shoulder making that area burn on contact sending shivers down my spine.

I place my hands on her lower back and hip to guild her through the music.
She layed her head on mine as we rocked back and forward in each other's silence, sneaking a few kisses here and there.
"Thank you." She mumbled.

"For what?" I joked, seeing her simply smile and look me dead in the eyes.
"For all of this, for my birthday party, for being my boyfriend, for loving me, for making me happy. Just... thank you." She said giving me a big kiss before coming closer to lay her head on my chest, her hands still on my shoulders.

"No... thank you."
I whisper melting into her touch