🔪Arguments

Camilos POV

Y/n had been getting on my nerves all day, she completely ignored when I talked to her and even when she did listen she'd just nod and continue what she was doing.
I made sure that it wasn't any special occasion and even if it was like a holiday or something but no she was just being petty.

When I finally had enough I decided to confront her on the amount of disrespect she had today not just to me but everyone.
"Y/n. We need to talk." I say stepping infront of her path. She stayed quiet and crossed her arms trying to get past me. I continued to block her way.

"What's up with you??? You haven't talked to anyone in a while and you've been a real jerk." I said as she rolled her eyes and tried to walk away to which I quickly followed at her side clearly pissed.
"Get away Camilo I want to be alone and you're annoying me!" She spat making me upset both in anger and sadness.

"No! Somethings clearly wrong and your not telling me or anyone!" I said before she turned around and began yelling at me.
"Oh my God, Camilo! Can't you just give me some space is it so wrong I want to be alone?! I see you daily I can't go anywhere without you five fucking feet away." She said pointing her finger in my face. Her chest rose and her body shook from anger and clearly pain as tears began to well up.

"Fine! If your going to be so rude I will go!" I say walking away, a little sting in my chest from her words.
"Fine!" I heard her yell as she stomped away shaking.
Great now we are both sad.