Ch. 1

Author POV

Thanksgiving Day

Peter and May return home after they spent the day with Tony, Pepper and Happy celebrating Thanksgiving, and Peter may have overdone it with the food, which is normal for Peter, this is his favorite holiday for a reason, all the food of course.

Peter walks into his room and changes into some sweatpants and a shirt and lays on his bed, and grabs his phone to talk to Ned, and puts on his head phones to listen to music, while just chilling for the night.

2 Hours Later

It's close to midnight and May is already asleep but Peter is not even tired yet, and decides to take a shower. When he gets clean cloths to change into, he finds his dad's old bag, and brings it out, and sees some old files he left behind, which Peter knows it's some of his old work projects. His father was a scientist with Oscorp before he died in a place crash but doesn't know anything about what his mother was, but it doesn't matter.

He finds no interest in his father's old projects but he then finds a USB Drive inside the bag and brings it out, "huh, wonder what's in the USB?", Peter asks himself, and as much as he would luke to know what's on it, his computer is taken apart, since he's updating some of the hardware, but decides to wait till tomorrow to see what's on it, and hopefully Mr. Stark can lend him a computer.

With Natasha

Natasha is currently thinking about what her son would be like if he survived. She had given birth to a son and named him Peter while in the Red Room, and he was supposed to be given to Hydra, but someone came in and saved her and her son from that life. She was given the opportunity to join SHIELD as an agent but she knew she couldn't be an agent an a mother at the same time, so she gave him up for adoption.

She found the perfect family, and they promised to take care of him and they kept in contact, until a plane crash killed the adoptive parents, and she thought her son was with them, and that broke her. Her close friend Clint conforted her her her time of sadness when she needed someone to be there, "Peter, what would you be like now... I wonder, would you accept me for who I am?", she whispers to herself, not wanting to be heard by anyone as she's with Steve and Sam on a Quinjet, flying towards Wakanda to lay low after a close call in running into Ross and his Task Force.

She always remembers that smile he gave as a baby, those green eyes and that brownish/ redish hair of his. She misses the he'll out of him, and she wishes he was alive right now.