Ch. 9

Author POV

Tony is currently at his new mansion, having it close to New York and the Compound, and close to Peter of course. He called like Peter wanted to and today he's gonna see some people he hasn't seen since the whole Accords deal, and they're almost close.

As he thinks of all that and what he's gonna tell Natasha of why she's here, he gets a call from Happy, "hey, I got them and the Quinjet is safely hidden, we're on the way", "... good, that's good, get them here fast", "we're already on the way", says Happy, as he hangs up.

Tony sits down and starts giving his head a massage... "why do I think they don't wanna be around me?", "they will, they still have faith in you", says Pepper, as she walks into the room he's in , "well... I don't have faith in myself at the moment.... I dont feel worthy of seeing them again, not after what I've done", says Tony.

"... Well, they should understand you were doing what you believed in, and if they don't then they aren't really your friends are they?", says Pepper. Tony just looks at her and looks outside of his window, "... I know Rogers will understand, it's more Romanoff who's hard to convince... what if-", "I'm gonna stop you there, she'll be able to understand, she has to understand what your actions were about". Tony just continues to look outside, "... I hope so, I do hope she understands", says Tony, as he starts feeling better at the moment.

Time passes and Tony is now sitting at his couch by himself while Pepper is reading a book at the dining table in the kitchen. The door opens and Happy, walks in, "here we are, he's probably up in the kitchen with Pepper", says Happy, "wrong, I'm actully laying down here at the couch", says Tony, as gets up and see's her... see's them again, "... Tony, it's good to see you", says Steve, "... yeah, like wise...", says Tony, as he rubs the back of his neck

"So Tony, Steve said you needed to talk with me", "yeah, it's really important, and I think you need to know". Natash looks at Tony with confusion, "need to know what?", "... geez, this was much easier to say in my head-", says Tony.

After pausing for a few seconds, Tony grabs his phone and brings up a holographic image of Peter, "who's the kid?", "... his name is Peter Parker". Natasha's heart skips a beat at the Peter name, 'he can't be... can he?'. "Natasha, I brought him on to be my intern... and just recently he learned something, and it's changed his life, as it did mine... it seems you are his mother", says Tony.

Silence... , "Tony, she would've told us if she had a son, or any kid for that matter", says Steve, but Natasha just keeps looking at the photo, "... actually Steve, I do have a son, but I thought he was dead". Steve and Sam are now confused, "... when I was in the KGB, I was gonna start the Graduation Ceremony, but instead, they were really impressed with how I turned out and-".

Natasha stops and wipes a tear that has escaped left eye, "- umm, well, they had different plans, they forcefully got me pregnant with an agent from Hydra... he's dead fortunately-", she says, "we're they gonna give Peter away, if the KGB was girlsnonly?", ask Pepper.

"-Yes, if it was a boy, he would've been given to Hydra and raised to be like Bucky-", Tony turns away, hiding his anger towards Bucky, but doesn't go unnoticed by Steve, "-but if it was a girl, she would've stayed and trained like me-".

Natasha starts to full on cry and talks between sobs, "when he was born, I wanted out and to have Peter safe, I loved him with all my heart, and he was gonna be given to Hydra... until I met Clint, he saved me, he saved Peter". Everyone looks at Natasha with sympathy and thank Clint for saving them both

"When I went with him to SHIELD, I met a couple named Richard and Mary Parker-" She trailed off, and for the first time in a long time she looked vulnerable, "it's gonna be ok Nat, just continue at your own pace", says Pepper. Natash nods, being thankful Pepper is there, "- I wanted to have a new life and use my experience for something good, and Fury gave me a chance... and Richard and Mary looked over Peter while I talked with Fury-".

She continues to cry, "- I went back for Peter and had a talk with both of them and they had been trying to have a child of their own, since they were gonna retire soon... then I thought about something, while being a SHIELD agent, I wouldn't be around Peter for a long period of time and I thought he deserved better-".

She continues to just look at Peter's photo, "- I decided to give him to them in an adoption, so he could have normal life, something I had taken away from me", she says, as she continues to cry. Pepper comforts her as Tony and Happy learn that Peter has a close to normal life because Natasha wanted him safe.

Steve and Sam walk towards Natasha and comfort her as well, knowing this must've been hard for her this whole time. "- I spent the next few years looking over him from afar, until sometime after his 5th birthday, that was when I thought I lost him-", she says.

Tony decides to finish the story so Natasha can just rest, "Peter told me they went on a vacation and they didn't make it because the plane crashed, and he's been with his Aunt May ever since". Natasha looks up, "so he was alive, and has been here in New York this whole time?", she asks.

Pepper and Tony nod, "yeah, he was here this whole time, safe, and living a normal life, because of you-", Tony walks up to Natasha and holds her hands, "- he was safe because you wanted him to have something that was taken away from you, that makes you a good mother, you put your son first", says Tony.

Natasha tears up and hugs Tony, "thank you Tony-", Natasha wipes away her tears, "- is he here?", "no, he's at school, but he'll be here after, I'm gonna pick him up", says Happy.

Natasha then smiles, she's gonna meet her son for the first time since he was a year old, "oh God, I'm gonna meet my son", says Natasha, "if you want, I can get May, but it's up to you Nat", says Happy, "oh please, I'd love to meet May, and thank her for raising Peter".

Author Note

I changed around a part of the storyline, if you find a difference... yeah, ok