❤️‍🔥Who said I love you first❤️‍🔥

I know this is kinda short and dumb but I wanted to get  something out because i have this flow going. Anyway lets get this fucker started.

Requested: no one

😡 Mr. Done with mammon's shit 😡

Him
Suprisingly he wanted to be the one to say it first because he kind of saw it has a competition, so he wanted to win. Like he won your heart.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

💰Can I borrow your credit card💰

You
The poor man was too shy to ever say it but once you said it he just stopped functioning completly.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

🎮Anime fanboy🎮

You
Levi was caught up in his game but once you said it, he blushed so hard and nearly lost his game. 

💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛💛

📚Bookworm man📚

Him
You and Satan were reading together and he just flatly said 'I love you' and you so happy, but couldn't speak because of how flustered you are.

💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚💚

💟Mr fuckboy💟

Him
Asmo right off the bat said he loved you and you just froze and looked at him as if he were crazy.

💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙

🍔Always hungry so I eat the fridge🍔

You
Beel is such a cinnamon roll but coulndn't seem to say 'I love you' thinking you would hate him if he did, or you would feel like things were being rushed. But when you finally said it he felt so happy and said it back. 

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

🛏Let the boy sleep🛏

Him
Belphie doesn't seem like it but he did. But it was accidently in his sleep and you found it so cute, and you tease him about it often. 

💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖💖

🔮You're a wizard boy🔮

You
Solomon was busy working on his studys and you wanted some attention so you said it. Solomon stopped his work and was so flustered he couldn't even speak or move. 

💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝💝

😇Angel Boy😇

Him
Simion was cuddling you when he said it and when you registered what he said who held him so tight he thought he couldn' breath.

💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕💕

😈Lucifer Simp😈

You
Diavolo was busy with RAD when you told him you loved him. He just hugged you tight and was so happy that you had said that to him.

💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘💘

💼Demon Butler💼

Him
Barbatos was doing his chores for Diavolo and you were trying to help him. But he didn't want you to work because this was his job. So he kissed your forhead and said he loved you. You nearly fainted. 

💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌💌

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Sorry for it being so short I just wanted to get a chapter out before the new year starts.