🙏When you forgive him🙏

Here we go. This is part two of when they hurt you. This is also part two of a request so yeah. Requests are always open, sometimes in hold if I have too much to do. What I mean is you can still request stuff, but just know it might not come out right away. anyway let's get this fucker started.

Requested: continuation for navydemonwolf

😡 Mr. Done with mammon's shit 😡

Lucifer was wondering how he should say sorry. He felt so bad that he hurt you.

He never wanted that, he was just stressed and you were trying to help him. He saw you hanging around Mammon.

You had bandages around your arms where Lucifer hurt you. Were you avoiding him on purpose?

He decided that he'd apologize to you. But first Lucifer dicided to get you some flowers.

He went to the flower shop and bought you the most vibrant mix flower bouquet. There were roses, sunflowers, tulips, lilies, and carnations.

The colors popped so well together with the reds, yellows, pinks, and whites. And they all smelled so sweet, just like you.

He hoped this would be enough for you to forgive him, but little did he know you already did. You realized deep down in your heart that it wasn't his fault.

Lucifer was just stressed out. You were in your room doing some extra work for class when you heard a knock.

You got up and knocked on the door. To your suprise it was Lucifer with the mostel beautiful flowers you've ever seen.

"Hey Y/N. I wanted to give you these."

Lucifer held out the flowers to you and you took them. You wondered why he bought them.

"Why did you buy these Luci?"

He looked at you. Did you just happen to forget what happened between you two.

"I just wanted to say sorry to you Y/N. I didn't want to hurt you."

What you did next suprised him. You pulled Lucifer into a hug, without crushing the flowers.

He was blushing little bit but he was confused.

"I know you didn't was to hurt me. You were just stressed Lucifer. I already forgave you two days ago."

"Then why did you ignore me?"

"I just thought you needed some space."

And with that Lucifer smiled. He pulled you deeper into the hug. You two stayed like that for 2 minutes until you had to pull away to put the flowers in some water and a vase.

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

💰Can I borrow your credit card💰