👕When he catches you wearing his clothes👕

I thought this would be an adorable senario. And I feel so bad for not updating it. I love reading the comments I get on this story. So please keep enjoying the book. Also im sorry for the reptitiveness. I tried to think of something but they all ended up the same. Anyway as I always say lets get this fucker started 

Requested by: No one

😡 Mr. Done with mammon's shit 😡

Lucifer was busy and wasn't home at the moment so you got bored. So you decided to steal one of his jackets and lazily walked around. 

You felt so warm in the jacket and it was so soft. You walked into the kitchen to grab a snack but you ended up staying in there for a while. 

But you felt something hug you from behind. You look over to see Lucifer. 

"Hey Luci." 

"Why are ou wearing my jacket Y/N." 

"Cause I wanted too and its warm."  

Lucifer then picks you up and takes you to your room to cuddle you. He found you adorable in his jacket so he let you wear it whenever. 

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

💰Can I borrow your credit card💰

He took you on a shopping trip so he could waste his money. You tried to tell him he shouldn't do that and that  Lucifer would get mad at him. 

He simply ignored you and went on a spending spree, but he made you hold everything. You were sitting on a bench resting your arms and you see Mammon's glasses on one of the boxes. 

You decided to put them on so no one stole them. You didn't notice Mammon come out of the store but he noticed you. 

He started to blush and become flustered. 

"Hey Mammon." 

"Y-Y/N w-why are ou w-wearing my glasses?" 

"Oh because I didnt want anyone to take them." 

Mammon started to blush more and was thinking about how he got a kind soul to date him. "

C-come on i-idiot." 

"Do you want your glasses back?" 

Mammon didnt answer, he just dragged you to the next store.

🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡🧡

🎮Anime fanboy🎮

Levi was chilling around looking for you. He got a new game and wanted you to be the first to play it with him.

But he walked into his room to see you in his jacket and headphones watching F/A. He became so flustered but he just sat next to you.