1. Supernatural-Hunting

Y/n's pov:
I was waiting on my room for my brother Dean who was going to kill me. Let me introduce my self i'm Y/n Winchester i'm 16 and Sam and Dean are my brothers.

Dean's pov:
I was so angry why would they try to make a deal with Crowley. "Dean calm down i'm sure they had a reason." said Sam "Can you deal with them I need to cool off. I'm so mad at them why would they do this." "I'll handle it you go take a walk or something" Sam told me.

Sam's pov:
I walked up to Y/n's room and knocked on the door. "Come in" I walked in and they were on there bed.

Y/n's pov:
I was shocked when Sam walked in I thought it would be dean. "Hey, how are you doing?" Sam asked me. "Fine, is Dean mad?" I asked. "Yeah just a bit and i'm gonna handle your punishment." Sam told me.

Sam's pov:
After I told them they stood up and said "WHAT? WHY? Is Dean really that mad he can't handle punishing me?" Y/n you tried to make a deal with Crowley he's more than mad, let's just get this over with."

Y/n's pov:
"No." "Yes, we're doing this whether you like it or not." said Sam. Sam sat down and grabbed my wrist and pulled me over his knee. I tried fighting it but he was too strong and held me down.

Sam's pov:
I started pulling there jeans down and they started fighting me and kicking there legs. I placed two smacks on each cheek and they stopped fighting. I continued pulling there jeans down to there ankles and then started raining smacks on there bottom.

Dean's pov:
I was walking for 10 minutes when Cas showed up. "Hello Dean" he said to me. "Hey Cas, i'm guessing you know what happened" "Yeah, I tried to stop it but I didn't make it in time, i'm very sorry." Cas told me. "No this isn't your fault Cas don't blame yourself this is all Y/n's fault."

Sam's pov:
I was 5 minutes into the spanking when I took there underwear down. "No Sammy please i'm sorry, I won't do it again." "Your right you won't because you won't be able to sit for a week after this" They let out a sob. I picked up the hairbrush and gave them a final twenty with it. When I was done I rubbed there back and said "Shh it's over your okay it's all done your forgiven"

Y/n's pov:
I stood up and pulled everything up and hugged Sam. "I'm sorry Sammy i'll never do it again." "I know, why don't you take a nap until dinner." I shook my head yes. "You can apologize to dean when you get up." Sam told me.

Dean's pov:
I walked in to the bunker and saw Sam sitting down using his laptop. "How'd it go" I said. "Fine, there taking a nap until dinner" Sam told me. "Okay, that's good thanks for handling it Sammy."

That's my first chapter let me know if you like it and it you want me to update more. :)