5. Greys Anatomy-Spanked by Uncle Mark

I decided to do another Greys Anatomy one, this is inspired by a spanking I got in real life.

Mark's POV:
Y/n is coming over today. Derek and Meredith have to both work and I figured me and Y/n could spend some time together.

"Dad it's not fair why can't I stay home by myself!" I hear Y/n shout. "Because your uncle wanted to spend time with you now let's go." Derek says. I hear a knock on the door and go answer it. "Hey guys! Come in." I tell Derek and Y/n.

After Derek leaves I ask Y/n what she wants to do. "Could we go to the movies and out for lunch?" She asks. "Yeah, that sounds like fun. Why don't you go use the bathroom since it's 30 minutes to get there and then we'll leave." I tell her. She nods and goes to use the bathroom. I go get my shoes on and then grab my phone, wallet, and keys to my truck. A few minutes later Y/n comes downstairs. "You all ready?" I ask. "Yep." I have Y/n go out first so I can lock the door.

Once I get in my truck I start it and we start driving. "I figured we can go get lunch and then go to the movies, so where do you want to eat?" I ask. "Can we go to Apple Bees?" Y/n asks. "Yeah that sounds good." I start entering the location on my phone so I know where to go. Thankfully there is one next to the movie theater. We are just pulling up when Lexie calls me. She had to work today so she couldn't come. "Hey babe." I say over the phone we we're getting out. "Hey where are you?" She asks. "Me and Y/n just got to Apple Bees and then we're going to the movies." "Okay I just wanted to check up on you." "Okay well I gotta go we're gonna get our seats bye babe love you." We hang up and get our seats.

"Uncle Mark?" "Yes?" "Can I get the Mt. Dew?" Y/n asks me. I sigh. "Last time I checked your parents don't let you have it." Y/n sighs. "Am I right?" "Yes sir." She says in defeat. The waiter comes to take our drink orders. "Hello what can I get you lovely people to drink?" The female waiter asks. "I would like a Coke please." I say. "And for you?" The waiter asks Y/n. "I would like a Mt. Dew please." I feel the anger rising in me. "She would like a water." I say. The waiter looks at me confused but nods. "What the hell?" Oh this girl has done it. "First do not cuss at me young lady, secondly I specifically told you not to order a Mt. Dew. Did I not?" I ask sternly. "You did." She says as she looks down. "Instead of going to the movies we will be going straight home." I tell her. "But Uncle Mark!" Y/n whines. "Nope, you did this to yourself."

After we eat and I pay the bill we go back out to my truck. Y/n sulks the whole way back to my house. Once we get to my house I say. "I want you to go inside and find a corner." I tell Y/n. "Yes sir." We go inside the house and I go to mine and Lexie's room to take my shoes off. I go into the kitchen to get a glass of water and Lexie is sitting at the counter. "Oh my gosh Lexie, you scared me." "Sorry I didn't think you guys would be home this early." Lexie says. "We weren't but someone decided to misbehave. I say as I grab a glass of water. "I'm gonna call Derek and then go deal with her."

I call Derek and it goes to voice mail. He must be in surgery. I sigh and call Meredith. She answers. "Hey Mark." "Hey who's picking Y/n up?" I will be in about an hour." She says. "Okay thanks." I say. "Mark, is everything okay?" Meredith asks concerned. "Y/n got in trouble would you like me to spank her?" I ask Meredith. "What did she do?" I explain what happened. She sighs and says she's on her way.

10 minutes later Meredith shows up. Me and Lexie answer the door and invite Meredith in. Meredith says hi to both of us. Then she walks up to Y/n and gives her a dozen fast smacks. "Ouch." Y/n yelps.
"Here's what's gonna happen and you better listen young lady." Meredith tells Y/n. "Your uncle is going to punish you since you disobeyed him and then we're going home and your gonna get another spanking before bed. Do you understand?" Meredith asks. "Yes Ma'am." Y/n says.

I sit down on the couch and call Y/n over. "Jeans and underwear down." I say."Uncle Ma-." "Shush I don't wanna hear it. Jeans and underwear down!" I raise my voice. She starts pulling her jeans and underwear down. I pull her over my lap and start her warm up.

Y/n POV:
"OUCH. STOP PLEASE." Uncle Mark hits way harder than my father. I start kicking it hurts so bad. "Uncle Mark please." I say starting to cry harder.

Mark's POV:
After about 40 smacks I stop figuring Derek will get on her. I pull her into my lap and shush and cuddle her. "Shh it's okay your forgiven."

After about 10 minutes I hear soft snores and slowly pull up her underwear. I lay her down on the couch and put a blanket around her.

Me and Meredith go into the kitchen. "Mer I don't think she needs another spanking I went hard enough on her and she looks exhausted. I tell Meredith. "I agree." She says. I smile and pull her in for a hug.

Sorry I haven't updated in a while, I lost motivation but I will try and update more! ❤️