8. Modern Family-Spanked by Grandpa

Claire's POV:
Tonight everyone's going to dinner at my dads house so it will be a big family dinner. We have to leave in a hour so hopefully everyone is getting ready. Everyone including Naz because the other kids are adults and should know when they need to get ready.

KNOCK KNOCK

"Come in." I walk into Naz's room and he's just laying on his bed. "Naz! You should be getting ready, we have to leave in an hour." I tell him getting annoyed.

At the same time Phil walks in to see what all the commotion is about. "Hey Claire, what's going on?" Phil asks concerned. "Naz still hasn't started getting ready and we have to leave in an hour." I tell him. "Naz get out of bed and get ready." Phil tells him. "I will in a minute geez." He says and rolls his eyes continuing to scroll on his phone. "I don't think you want a sore butt to go to dinner with young man." I tell him raising my eye brows. "I heard you mom geez leave me alone." He says giving more sass, not even looking up from his phone. "That's it." I say and grab Naz and take him across my knee. "NO MOM DON'T" Naz pleads. "Phil can you make sure everyone else is getting ready please." He gives me a nod and leaves closing the door.

"Your practically begging for a sore butt so that's exactly what your getting young man. Lift your hips so I can take these pants down." He finally does as I asked.

SMACK SMACK SMACK SMACK I start off by giving him two smacks to each side. "Owww I'm sorry mom!" Naz whines. "Stop that whining your only sorry because your across by knee." I say shaking my head.

Naz's POV:
I really regret back talking my parents and not getting ready, i'm gonna be so sore at the dinner. "Mom please i'm sorry, i'll get ready! I promise!" I plead hoping she'll let me up. "You had a chance to get ready instead you had an attitude." I start sobbing because this is really starting to hurt.

Claire's POV:
I give Naz ten more smacks to finish off the spanking, five on each cheek.
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
"Your done honey." I say as I rub his back. I stand him up and slide his pants and underwear back up. "I'm sorry mom." Naz says as he hugs me. "Your forgiven, now please get ready." "Yes ma'am." He says as he rubs his hot bottom.

~45 minutes later~

We finally are all on our way to my dads house. We can't all fit in the same car so Haley and Dylan are driving by themselves with the twins.

We arrive at my dads house fortunately with no one arguing. "It looks like everyone's already here." I tell Phil. We head to the backyard because we're grilling out for dinner. "Hi dad." I say and give him a hug. "Hi Claire." I greet everyone before I notice Naz is missing. He usually hangs around Lily. "Lily, do you know where Naz is?" I ask her. "He went inside a few minutes ago." She says as she shrugs her shoulders. "Thanks honey." I go inside to look for her. I walk in and she's sitting on the couch.

Naz's POV:
"Naz!" I hear my mom yell. "What are you doing in here? You should be outside with your cousins!" She says. I roll my eyes. "I wanna be in here, i'm sore thanks to you and it hurts!" I say as I roll my eyes again. My mom starts walking up to me and I know i'm in for it now.

Claire's POV:
This boy is really asking for it today, he's had a constant attitude. I pull him up off the couch, sit down and start laying smacks on his already sore butt.
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
"OUCH MOM NO!" Naz says putting his hands back trying to block the spanks. I grab his arms and put them behind his back.
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
SMACK SMACK
"NOOO STOP PLEASE" Naz says starting to kick. I lay two smacks on his thighs and he starts sobbing.
SMACK
SMACK

Mitchell's POV:
"Do you hear that?" I ask Cam. "Yeah, it almost sounds like a spanking." He says. I agree, we go to check out what the noise is. We walk into my dads house and see Claire with Naz over her lap. "Claire, is everything okay?" I ask her. "Yes, someone has had non stop attitude today. This is already his second spanking today." Claire says. Me and Cam look at each other surprised. Naz usually acts pretty well at least when we're around.