Chapter #1 Entering a story.

(3rd Pov)

After running up to where he heard the explosion, he sees a human standing over a construct with black and red colors. He look around and see no one else around, so he jog up to them. 

"Hey! Are you alright?" 

The human snapped in my direction in surprise. He had black hair and dark gray eyes. He had a gray shirt under a combat vest. He wore black pants and combat boots. He had a long overcoat to top it off, with a symbol that was a mix of a feather and shield. He also had black gloves with rectangular holes on the back.

Beneath him was a female construct. She had long black hair with red tips and closed eyes. She wore a black combat jacket that was not buttoned all the way up from the bottom, so whenever she moved it exposed her belly. The sleeves were rolled up to her elbows. She wore a black skirt and stocking, along with boots. She had a bright red scarf and ribbon tied around her elbow, she also had black finger-less gloves and dog tags hanging from under her scarf. She also had a red hair band with horns.

The commandant stared up at the newcomer with awe

"Sir?" He asked again, snapping the commandant out of his thoughts.

"We're not too roughed up, but I don't think we can manage for long." He answered as he turned to his left, eyeing the approaching corrupted. Y/n followed where he was looking before doing a survey on all sides.

"Commandant... we're surrounded aren't we."

She stated, more than questioned. They both snapped their gaze at her.

"Lucia..."

"You don't have to lie..." She shifted her gaze to look at Y/n. "... Excuse me... can ask something of you?" Y/n raised a brow, but before she could go on her commandant placed a hand on her shoulder.

"Don't even think about it."

"But commandant, I only want you to be safe. You should go with the new Construct"

"Don't be foolish, I'm not leaving you."

"Then... please permit me to turn off my pain receptors."

"Denied."

"... Commandant."

"Denied!"

"...I think you should let her."

The Commandant lifted his head to the construct standing by. Continuing to survey the area, he speaks.

"I understand your worries about the side effects but since we all want to live, we can't afford to stay around or have either one of us carry her, we won't get far." He speaks swiftly before staring at Lucia. "Let's worry about whatever consequence in the action later." As he finished his sentence, he moved around them to stand in the coming horde's way to harm them. Shaking his head of any hesitance, the Commandant had made his decision and voiced his approval to the system connecting him to his comrade.