Thank you!

As 2021 comes to an end I would like to thank each and every single one of you. I started New Blood, One Family in March of this year and I've never looked back.

Going back to March when I had published my first ever chapter I thought that no one would like it. I had never written anything before so there was no chance that I was going to even get one read, but for some reason I thought hey let's just try.

Over these past 9 months you guys have blew up my books! The support I get on a daily basis is far too much, I really don't deserve it (like genuinely!) You all mean so much to me and I really don't know where I'd be without you! Writing chapters brings me so much joy as I look forward to every single one of your comments!

A huge thank you to you all! You all don't know how much you effected my life! I want to give each and every single one of you a hug so badly! Your all so patient with me when I'm not getting chapters out or I'm going through rough patches!

I hope you all have an amazing New Year! I know sometimes it can be hard if your missing someone at New Year! However if you are in sure they'll be so so proud of you. They may not be physically with you but just know they'll always be in your heart.
(Remember my DM's are always open!)

Thank you all for giving me the honour to write so many books! Again I really didn't think I would get to where I am! I'm so grateful for each and every single one of you! You didn't need to be nice to me or even read my chapters but yet you did! I will be forever grateful for that! I really don't deserve any of what I get!

Happy New Year

Lauren ❤️