A/n

Hi
So uh, welcome
Welcome

This is all written in Google docs, so it's a copy paste onto Wattpad.
It is going to be a trilogy, and hopefully y'all will like it.

DISCLAIMER: I ONLY OWN ASHLEY AND HER BACKSTORY. I ALSO OWN THE PLOT OF THIS STORY. EVERYTHING ELSE BELONGS TO MARVEL. THIS STORY WILL HAVE MENTIONS OF GRIEVING, SUICIADAL THOUGHTS, VIOLENCE AND BAD LANGUAGE. PLEASE BE WARNED ABOUT THAT WHEN YOU BEGIN TO READ! IF I HAVE MISSED ANYTHING ELSE, PLEASE LET ME KNOW SO I CAN ADD IT HERE IN THE WARNINGS! IT IS LABELED MATURE SO I DO NOT LOSE IT OFF OF WATTPAD.

Here's a quick explanation of Ashley Romanova:

She was an orphan before Natasha and Clint found her on a mission. Natasha had a certain connection to her so she raised Ashley as her own, training her to fight. When Ashley showed her signs of powers, both were terrified and went to Tony for help.

Clint is Ashley's godfather, and due to her being 20, she's now Morgan's godmother.  She  doesn't know of the Phoenix Force that well, that is why this story has  her figuring out more about these powers she has. For now, Bucky lives with her at the Avengers Compound after it was rebuilt, because when she snapped, her hand was entirely broken, dead nerves, and all that, meaning she has a prosthetic and has occasional phantom pain, and mainly Bucky understands her pain. Instead of Tony snapping and getting killed, he retired and everyone believed him to be dead. Ashley snapped her fingers instead, and because she is the host of the Phoenix Force, she survived.

~Cast~

For Ashley Romanoff, she looks like me (👀)
But I will be using this art my sister did for me

For Ashley Romanoff, she looks like me (👀)But I will be using this art my sister did for me

Scarlett Johansson as Natasha Romanoff/ Black Widow

Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark/ Iron Man

 as Tony Stark/ Iron Man