looking out for you pt.1

SAM

Shit.

Ava watches me as I pace around the training room. I don't know what's happening. Why I feel like this for someone who is supposed to be my rival. A hand meets my shoulder and I jump up, apparently using my power because my head meets the ceiling. "Ow...." She puts her hands on her hips. "What's up with you Sam?" She asks, I float slowly back to the floor. "Nothing..I'm-I'm fine."

She tilts her head, "you sure?" I nod and take my helmet off. "I'm gonna go get some water" I say, setting it down on the floor, "o-kay?" I walk out of the training room and I make my way to the locker rooms. As I walk in I notice red and blue. He only has the bottom part of his suit on, the other half is hanging infront of him. "Hey bucket boy" he says "sup webhead" I say, trying to sound normal, I walk to my locker and grab my water bottle that sits in front of it.

I try not to look at him, but I find myself looking anyway. But to my surprise he's already looking at me. His blue eyes meet mine, his face grows pink and turns back around.

I set my water down and walk back out, on the way to the training room I bump into Danny. "Sorry" I mutter, Danny stops me, "I sense that something is wrong" I roll my eyes unintentionally. "Nothings wrong. What is it with everyone? I'm fine!" I yell. Danny steps back, "I'm sorry I-I'm tired I need some rest" I say, I fly to the training room, Luke and Peter are training together, Ava is doing what I assume is homework. I grab my helmet and fly out.

Fury stops me before I can get far. "Ah ah ah we have a mission" he mutters, I sigh and fly back to the deck. "Green Goblin as you all call him, is on a rampage in Times Square you need to stop him. All of you" he demands. We all grab the things we need. And after two short minutes we're out of the shield carrier.

When we get to Times Square Goblin is on top of his sons limo. We're all standing on a roof, "Harry..." Peter mumbles under his breathe. I know how much he cares about him. He'd do anything to save his best friend.

We all dive in, attacking Goblin. Peter likes saying this thing, that Norman Osborn is still in there, that we can save him. But he's too far gone. There's no saving him.

"Hey Greeny!" I yell blasting him, he looks at me anger has taken over his eyes. He grabs me and throws me against a wall, my head goes light. Then he smacks me against the ground. Once. Twice. Thrice. "NOVA!" I know that voice but it fades into silence before I can be sure if it.

SORRY ABOUT THE SHORT CHAPTER BUT I HOPE EVERYONE ENJOYED THIS CHAPTER!!!!