111 | Announcement

"THAT'S MAX SINCLAIRE. HE'S the third gaffer of the second year."

     "No way, he actually did it? That fast?"

     Max was the talk of the entire student body. After receiving his new brooch, everyone couldn't help but be stunned by the fact that Max was able to become a gaffer just in a span of two months. Their first term hasn't even finished yet and he already achieved so much.

     Surprisingly enough, the white uniforms weren't mad about it. Of course, some still said things, but the majority somehow already expected it. Everyone literally saw how Max grew as a person and as a student of J.S High. For the first time, they were slowly realizing how capable he truly is. It was almost like he was so good at what he does that they couldn't think of anything bad to say anymore.

    "It's so weird how I'm walking with the three of you," Felix says while he walks down the hallway with his friend so they could eat their lunch at the Great Hall.

     Ervin's presence was strong and fierce as he walked with his Jokers' underling brooch. Ari on the other hand had a playful vibe going on around him, but at the same time, he looked like he was going to push you away if you ever block his path. What made him even more intimidating was his gold armband and the BND underling brooch that he also started wearing.

     And then there's Max, wearing a brooch given by president Janus himself, and then three other brooches from the Barons, Dukes, and Counts respectively. Max's brooches were like his trophies, and everyone wanted to get a glimpse of them.

     "I look like your homeboy now," Felix continues.

     "Believe me, if we had a homeboy in our group it would be Ari," Ervin then says, immediately making Ari glared at him.

     "What the fuck do you mean by that?"

     The two started bickering again as they arrive at the Great Hall. As always, some students looked at Max and started whispering at each other, but today, the attention was a lot more extra, and it's probably because of his new title as a gaffer.

     "There's my little toy!" Someone suddenly shouted when Max entered the Great Hall with his friends.

     The four walk to their seats and spot Jokers and BND, all clapping their hands as Max and the others got closer.

     "How embarrassing," Max mumbles to himself since the two brotherhoods were making a scene. But despite that, Max was thankful for the kind and supportive gesture

     "Look who we have here, the third gaffer of Class II-A, Maximilian Leigh Sinclaire," Brave announces as the other members of Jokers started howling. "We actually wanted to say something else to you, but I don't want to ruin your mood."

     "Thanks, guys, but can you put it down a notch?" Max embarrassingly asks, making the others laugh as he and his friends take a seat.

     "Come on, can't we just be proud of you for one's?" Marcus then says, making his little brother look at him. "I know you've been through a lot, but I'm really happy that you finally got closer to your goal of becoming an Elite. We're genuinely proud of you Max."

     Their loud table becomes quiet as every one of them looked at Max with such pride. He might not be an official member of their brotherhood, but Max was like family to them. Whatever happens, they have his back. That's why they surrendered their crown brooch to him after all.

     "Thank you...all of you. I really really mean it. you guys are the reasons why I was able to achieve so much," Max sincerely tells them. But just when the atmosphere was about to get heartwarming and serious, someone pulls Brave out of his seat and says, "What the fuck are you guys doing?"