𝑖𝑖. ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ ɢʀᴏss

ᴀᴍᴀᴢɪɴɢʟʏ ɢʀᴏss
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴏ ᴡᴀs ɴɪᴄᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, somewhere Sam felt she could finally put her guard down, and relax

ᴛʜᴇ ʟɪᴍᴏ ᴡᴀs ɴɪᴄᴇ, ᴄᴏᴍғᴏʀᴛᴀʙʟᴇ ᴀᴛ ᴏɴᴇ, somewhere Sam felt she could finally put her guard down, and relax. Even if only it was for a day or two. The candy spread out in front of her looked appealing, the chocolate and peanut butter catching her eyes captivly. She calmly grabbed one and ate it, watching as the boys looked at her expectantly.

She looked back at them and shrugged her shoulders. That, was when the boys broke. The scrambled their hands to grab the candy, their palms filled with various treats in their hand. Carlos took a huge bite out of the chocolate peanut butter cup, smiling at the amount of sweetness in the cup. Jay argued with him over it as he tasted it himself.

Their arguments were interrupted as they saw they were getting close to the barrier. Evie let out a murderous shout as she looked out the window, alerting the others. "Look!" was what she said, as everyone looked into her direction.

"It's a trap!" Carlos shouted, clutching onto Sam as she sat there. She leaned over a little bit as she watched her friends cower in fear of their death. When they didn't experience anything, they looked around confused.

"What just happened?" Carlos asked yet again, muttering an 'ow' as he was hit by Sam, smacking him in his arm. He let her go from the pain.

"It must be magic!" Evie stated excitedly.

Mal looked at the device in her hand, where one singular button stood in place. She looked at Sam, who met her now green eyes. Sam leaned her head to the driver, approving of what Mal was about to do.

"Hey." Mal asked, facing the driver as he stared in the rearview. "Did this little button just open up the magic barrier?"

"No, this one opens the magic barrier." The driver showed the group. "That one opens my garage." He finally looked back at the villain kids, a nasty smirk on his face to which Sam could admit that she liked. "And this button..." The button closed the open window that allowed the communication between them and the driver shut. Sam smirked, as Mal leaned back with a proud look on her face.

"Okay. Nasty. I like that guy." Mal muttered.

" Mal muttered