𝑣𝑖. ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs

ʀɪᴅɪᴄᴜʟᴏᴜs
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪʟᴅ ᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴀɴ across the field

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʀᴏᴡᴅ ᴡᴀs ᴡɪʟᴅ s ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴏʏs ᴏɴ ᴛʜᴇ ᴛᴏᴜʀɴᴇʏ ᴛᴇᴀᴍ ʀᴀɴ across the field. Loud cheering could be heard as Sam stood next to Evie, holding her hand while excitedly watching the game.

"This is a nail-biter, folks. There's 47 seconds left on the clock. We're all tied up. The Sherwood falcons, two. The fighting knights, two. What a game between Auradon's fiercest rivals." The announcer spoke from the sidelines. Sam looked as the team called on a time out, making her look down to the players on the bench.

"The teams get into their huddles and take up positions along the kill zone. Akiho! The dragoneers have been laying down a withering hail of fire." The announcer howled into the microphone as Sam squeezed Evie's hand, waiting for them to put Jay or Carlos in the game. Lonnie came to sit by them, greeting Sam with a high five.

She watched as they put Chad in the game, but her eyes and smile widened as she saw Jay and Carlos stand up. She looked excited as she watched coach put them in the game, making her clap her hands loudly along with Evie.

"He's bringing that hothead Jay in from the Isle of the Lost and that little guy Carlos can barely hold a shield." Sam looked at the announcer. If looks could kill, he would be six feet under. The announcer looked to the crowd with a laugh, but when he saw Sam's hard glare, his eyes widened and he turned around.

"When they break from their huddles, this is gonna be a big moment here. And the tipoff is ready." They break from their huddle as they run to the field. "Here we go. Long pass goes to Jay. Jay dishes off to prince Ben. Nice little block by Carlos. He does a little dancing jig in his opponent's face." Sam laughed at Carlos' excitement, doing his dance in the field. "And now Jay gets the ball back. Here comes Jay! Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field." The announcer continued.

"Jay makes a nice pass to Prince Ben through the kill zone." Sam bit lightly on her finger as she watched the game, and sighed as she watched the shot get blocked by the opponent. "Oh, what a save by Philip the Faalcons' goalkeeper!"

Sam kept her eyes on the game, not even focus on anything else. She really wished she were out there on the field. "23 seconds left. You could cut the tension with a sword." The announcer joked The crowd was quiet for a second, watching in anticipation. Evie grabbed Sam's hand again, squeezing it. "The long ball is played into Jay. Jay, great jump, great leap. And a great move by Jay. Big block from Chad. Jay dishes off to Prince Ben. And then Carlos with a big block, goes down. Jay through the kill zone, picks up Carlos. Oh, he's being hammered by dragon fire. Still, going on. Jay, hurdling maneuver at mid-field. He's in the clear. The ball goes back to Jay."