𝑥𝑖𝑖. sᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ

sᴇᴛ ɪᴛ ᴏғғ
𝑤𝑎𝑟𝑟𝑖𝑜𝑟

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴀs the upbeat music began to play

ᴛʜᴇ ᴄʜᴇᴇʀs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ʟᴏᴜᴅ ᴀɴᴅ ᴛʜᴇ sᴍɪʟᴇs ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴡɪᴅᴇ ᴀs the upbeat music began to play. Evie, Mal, and Sam stood next to each other, following with the beat as they began to sing.

"Ho-oh yeah, oh yeah, yeah!" Mal sang with a smile gracing her lips, as Evie followed behind her.

"Let's set it off," Evie riffed, throwing her hands in the air. "Oh yeah!"

"You can make it happen!" Sam sung, taking her friends by a surprise, as Ben walked in with people carrying him on their shoulders.

"Ohay, ohay, hey!"

"Kings and Queens, it's our time to rise, write the book, story of our lives! This is us taking back the night." Ben sung, holding his hand out for his girlfriend, who ran to him.

"Break the spell, we were born this way! Be yourself, forget the DNA. Everybody raise your hands and say." Mal sung, everyone clapping to the beat as Sam jumped in.

"Sound the alarm, get on your feet! Let's set it off and rock this beat! Dance till your heart is wild and free." Sam belted, dancing next to Evie as people did adlibs in the background for them.

"Feelin' the power, let it all out, like what you see in the mirror, shout! We got the keys, the kingdom's ours!" Evie sang, taking Sam's hand into her own.

"Ohay, ohay, hey!" Everyone yelled.

"Let's set it off, oh yeah! Start a chain reaction and never let it stop. Let's set it off, oh yeah! You can make it happen with everything you got, let's set it off!" Everyone broke into a dance sequence as Sam took a seat, taking a breath before getting back to the fun. As she was about to get up, she felt an arm on her shoulder.

"Yo! It's time to set this thing off. Let's make it happen now." Carlos rapped, smiling at Sam as she laughed. "I'ma make my own future, ignore all the rumors, show 'em how passion sounds!" He held his hand out for her, to which she took it. He twirled her as the happily got back to the dance floor.

"They all told me I should back down, judgin' me 'cause of my background!" Sam rapped a little bit as well, making Carlos and Jay smile as they all did it together. "Thinkin' 'bout changing my path now, nah, I ain't goin' out like that now!"

Sam went on the stage, wrapping her arms around Carlos' neck as he kissed her cheek, both smiling and a little pink, but they couldn't tell from the lights.

"Let's set it off, oh yeah! Start a chain reaction and never let it stop, let's set it off! Oh yeah! You can make it happen with everything you got, let's set it off! Get ready, set it off, we got to set it off! Get ready, set it off, We got to set it off!"

"What!" Ben finished as fireworks went off above their heads. Carlos and Sam held each other tight, celebrating their victory to freedom, that was different in the way they originally thought.

Just a couple weeks ago, they were planning to steal the wand and get out of the Isle. But who knew they would be on the side of good just weeks later. They felt that the war came to an end, that peace had took over.

But are we sure that peace will stick around?

WHAT?

ʏᴏᴜ ᴅɪᴅɴ'ᴛ ᴛʜɪɴᴋ ᴛʜɪs ᴡᴀs ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ ᴏꜰ ᴛʜᴇ sᴛᴏʀʏ...

...ᴅɪᴅ ʏᴏᴜ?

THE JOURNEY OF CARLOS AND SAM CONTINUES IN ACT TWO.